What's new

Sexual assault: 8-year-old found raped, murdered

1971+

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
BAHAWALPUR:

An eight-year-old mentally-challenged girl was raped and murdered by unidentified men in Khanpur on Friday.

Police said the deceased, *Geeta Devi, a resident of Chak 8P, Basti Katta, had gone missing on Thursday. On Friday evening, her body was found from a sugarcane field near her house.

Talking to the media, the girl’s father *Ram said her daughter had been raped. “They [assailants] sexually assaulted her before murdering her,” he said. Later, the family and relatives of the girl protested by placing the body in front of Khanpur tehsil headquarters hospital.

Doctors at the hospital too said Devi had been raped.

Rahim Yar Khan District Police Officer (DPO) Sohail Zafar Chattha assured the family that Khanpur Saddar police had registered a case against the criminals. “They will be arrested soon,” he said.

Regional Police Officer (RPO) Shahid Hanif also met the family of the deceased on Saturday. He assured them that police would use all available resources to arrest the criminals.

Sexual assault: 8-year-old found raped, murdered – The Express Tribune

son of f!lthy pigs, What this mofo nadam-e-alla is doing, what happened to animals of previous case?

R,I.P.

indian effect is now reaching pak. This area is near to indian border.

These scum bags need to be hanged publicly... RIP poor soul

Disgusting , shameful crime .. What animals we residing in our society

Animals reside in every society, the most pathetic thing is that they go unpunished or not punished enough.

in our case no punishment .. to be honest i wish to see a mob doing justice with these sick whackos

Make a sticky thread

"Stop Crimes against women"
dont copy my ideas... :guns:

Just cause you have your head in the sand, and just because Pakistanis are busy posting about rape incidents in India, doesn't mean there are no rapes in Pakistan.

Here's another one from today in Faislabad, a teenage boy raped by three men.

Heinous crime: Teenager assaulted by three – The Express Tribune
@Spring Onion ... what do you think about crime against men (boy), I think they should go in same sticky.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom