What's new

Several people shot outside Empire State Building

1010WINS, the number one news station in America, gave out erroneous information a little too quick by repeating over and over about ten times that the company the shooter, Jeffrey Johnson, worked for as Shanghai Tianjin Import Export Co. The company actually is Haddan Import, a shoes and lady's apparels import company. The street block itself has many Korean businesses and The Empire State building has many Chinese import and exporters, and maybe this is where the quick judgement came from.

Johnson 53 was fired due to the company hit hard times about a year ago(?), and came bad today with a 45 in a black plastic bag. A sharp eye construction worker spotted the gun and went looking and found two foot patrols while Johnson confronted the 41 year old victim. The two policemen arrived while the victim was already flat on the ground, wild fires were exchanged hence the multiple victims. None of the 9 victims are in critical conditions and are expected to survived. Most of the victims are believed to have shot by the two cop.

There is no mention of the ethnicity of the victim and the shooter and Haddan Import doesn't sound like a Chinese company as originally though. (anyone?)

The 45 caliber hand gun is is the gun of choice for most criminals and on sale in most ghetto street corners in New York City.

These two idiot policemen should be sent to jail pronto

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3344374 said:
but he must have kiled only one, but it seems like he also killed innocents who had nothing to do with the matter

but we will always see the justification of a good terrorist and a bad terrorist, a good terrorist will be the white one with no muslim faith and preferably an atheist

People kill innocents not just political reasons but personal. Does a father killing his whole entire family for example considered that terrorism? Your judgement needs improvement in what terrorism is. This guy got fired and wanted to go on a killing spree in revenge. Not because of his political affiliation. Oh I'm killing these people because I'm Republican and hate liberals.

These two idiot policemen should be sent to jail pronto

Unlikely. The Mayor, the Police Commissioner, the Department and the media will make both them national heroes. "Brave cops risk their lives to save hundreds of people from being kill!'' sounds like good secondary headlines.

Gun Culture !! Any idiot weakling with mental issue can go on a spree !! the asian system is better atleast in this case !!

i don't think its down to gun culture only...
The area of Pakistan i am from..everybody has a gun or two..or a dozen...But i have never seen somebody killing another person ONLY because they had a gun and the other didnt...There were always other factors
Many factors may have been involved...mainly anger and stress caused by financial difficulties..

This incident was made worse by gun in the wrong hands..Police's hands..
The man here came after only one man and may have stopped at killing one man..if police didn't try to be heroes..
Most victims were killed by police fire not the man in question.....

People kill innocents not just political reasons but personal. Does a father killing his whole entire family for example considered that terrorism? Your judgement needs improvement in what terrorism is. This guy got fired and wanted to go on a killing spree in revenge. Not because of his political affiliation. Oh I'm killing these people because I'm Republican and hate liberals.

yep, terrorism is the use of violence against innocents/civilians for the purpose of political gain or statement. The shooter and/or the person who ordered the shooting must be the ones who had intent to makea political statement or use the incident for political gain.

Anders Breivik is a classic example of a terrorist.

Alright, all you guys need to shut the F up regarding your dumb definition of terrorism. Terrorism = Someone who
(1) Spreads terror in the hearts and mind of people
(2) Ends up killing them

Now whether it's a father who kills his family, a scumbag who shoots at innocent people at theatre or someone who is influened by relegion (Islam, Christanity, Judaism or Hinduism), they are all terrorist!

If you deny that the public at this incident was not terrorized/terrified then i pity you

Furthermore, RIP!

No he wasn't.

The question was " what if he was a Muslim " NOT if he was a Muslim !

The power of the English language deteriorates rapidly when targeting Muslims be it calling them terrorists on the innocents or deliberate ignoring the suffering in the world on Muslims.

The question was " what if he was a Muslim " NOT if he was a Muslim !

The power of the English language deteriorates rapidly when targeting Muslims be it calling them terrorists on the innocents or deliberate ignoring the suffering in the world on Muslims.
Oh sorry, what if he wasn't white though.

Back
Top Bottom