What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

very sad day for Pak army!
Indian army may have to understand Pak will respond you hard!

Is that crazy Indian army?? what the hell, they are firing like zombies towards Pak, shame on Indian army!

Its a training exercise video, not firing towards Pak.

This acknowledgement is actually an escalation from Pakistan. I wonder why it is being done now?
no , its other way around , they want peace now , specially after the routes to fund this proxy war are blocked after currency change in india...

very sad day for Pak army!
Indian army may have to understand Pak will respond you hard!

Is that crazy Indian army?? what the hell, they are firing like zombies towards Pak, shame on Indian army!

WTF is this ?? It seems some exercise as we can see not even a single fire coming from opposition!!!

And we have already seen Major Imran and Sepoy Muqtar getting blown up in Waziristan and Orakzai to cover up the tally

And we have seen Major Amit Deswal getting killed in North East to cover up the tally. And not to forget those Dogra guys that were killed in Manipur to further cover up the tally.

Or who can forget Captain Pawan Kumar of Para SF. or Capt Tushar Mahajan of same para SF who were made to kill in Srinagar to cover the tally.

See kid?? I can also play this game.

And we think since raheel sharif want extension he is escalating the situation,however poor soldiers have to pay the price.
Lets c what happen on 29th Nov,however i doubt he will retire.

And when he would retire on Sep 29 which he will.

Would you accept that you and all your countrymen who were coming up with this conspiracy theory about Gen Raheel were a bunch of morons??

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...one-terrorist-killed/articleshow/55416238.cms

What has happened to Indian army ?? They killed 7 pakistani soldiers and they aren't willing take credit or at least say there was a ceasefire violation last night .

Another Surgical strike minus public declaration ??

PA killed 14. Captured 1 alive.

Didn't take credit for any one of them till today.

no , its other way around , they want peace now , specially after the routes to fund this proxy war are blocked after currency change in india...
There is news of their COAS attending the funerals. I don't think any COAS can call for peace after he has lost his soldiers. Even I (an enemy) will lose respect.

well this border flare now has entered useless phase except killing duty bound soldiers its not achieving any other objective. Sobriety must prevail now and LOC should be made quiet now
It is, it forces Pakistan to transfer troops to LOC from Afghan side, which they have been hesitant to do so.

Its either that or drop in morale of Pak forces for being silent.

Heard that Dogra regt Troops on forward post have bring in ATGM Konkurs and older Milan to target hardened targets and Bunkers just like they did it in Siachen and later Kargil.

In krishna ghati LOC we have an advantage of terrain.

Precise and Devastating

View attachment 351820
baktar shikan is also coming then. but i see beheadings of indian soldiers in near future. our style of revenge.

And when he would retire on Sep 29 which he will.

Would you accept that you and all your countrymen who were coming up with this conspiracy theory about Gen Raheel were a bunch of morons??

PA killed 14. Captured 1 alive.

Didn't take credit for any one of them till today.

Sep 29 is a date of surgical strike,RS is retiring 29th Nov.
If he retire i will get your point,if not i hope for you my point is clear,
poor soldiers give life for extension,lets wait and see.

Details of seven Pakistani soldiers who were martyred in the Indian firing at the Line of Control.
CxOguX-WIAADKTM.jpg

mean while COAS General Raheel Shareef Attending the Namaz-e-Janaza of Shuhadaa

Seems like PA soldiers killed in previous scuffle and news being released slowly as martyrs family members search for their whereabouts.
then why were funeral prayers kept for so long. it's not our style not our religious teachings. no body keeps bodies for 2 months.

the best killed people in the history of the world(as we consider the first man adam to be a muslim prophet) are those who die fighting hindh or india.

Situation on the LOC has been bad since the uri attack, nothing to do with yesterday's CPEC activity. Pakistan will retaliate and kill Indian soldiers and then India will retaliate and kill Pakistani soldiers. This circle of violence should stop it's a lose-lose situation for us both. They should have a dialogue and calm LOC on priority basis. Also Pakistan should take steps to stop infiltration, this will be the biggest confidence building measure and will ensure long term peace at LOC.

We take steps to stop infiltration that happens as per your government sayings that will be confidence booster for you but you stop interfering in Balochistan , you really should stop that proxy war as well as cold doctrine war.
Be real come to the desk and start dialogue to solve the problems rather than coming to the front foot and hitting our citizenship areas across the borders, this might hurt you in the end.

Back
Top Bottom