What's new

Seven FC personnel martyred as terrorists attack post in Balochistan's Harnai area

Kalbushan would have been dead by now if it wasnt for Saudi chela Naju who met Jindal and protected Kalbushan
it's not kalbhushan..it's kulbhushan(u as in put)..I have noticed pakistanis in general mispronounce sanskrit names ..This arises due to the urdu writing system which leaves out diacritics in writing,

We still had DHA and we still made sure India bleeds. So DHA had nothing to do with it. Stop bringing DHA crap every where.

Not cra.p just reality. And you need to get grasp of the reality rather than continue on with your unrealistic, idealistic views. REALITY CHECK -- Ordinary Jawans are getting killed left, right and centre, and their bosses are just bending their arses to please foreigners. It cost only $100K for a customised armoured protection for the jawans. But these people will spend much more on marketing DHA housing rather than protection for their jawans. You can continue with your silly beliefs, and I will continue to believe in "Ground Realities" playing out daily right before our eyes.

Not cra.p just reality. And you need to get grasp of the reality rather than continue on with your unrealistic, idealistic views. REALITY CHECK -- Ordinary Jawans are getting killed left, right and centre, and their bosses are just bending their arses to please foreigners. It cost only $100K for a customised armoured protection for the jawans. But these people will spend much more on marketing DHA housing rather than protection for their jawans. You can continue with your silly beliefs, and I will continue to believe in "Ground Realities" playing out daily right before our eyes.
It's not reality. Your bubble of delusions doesn't make them reality. We always had DHA. Also most of the soldiers and officers don't have plots in DHA. It's civilians and liberals who have houses in DHA. But again you are going to talk things which are ot reality just because of your blind hatred. We always had DHA still we made sure India keeps bleeding. This FATF is big issue. Also few other problems are the reason. We need to stop being afraid of them.
@PanzerKiel Sir please check if this news is true or not.

it's not kalbhushan..it's kulbhushan(u as in put)..I have noticed pakistanis in general mispronounce sanskrit names ..This arises due to the urdu writing system which leaves out diacritics in writing,
does that make him more of a terrorist or less?

It's not reality. Your bubble of delusions doesn't make them reality. We always had DHA. Also most of the soldiers and officers don't have plots in DHA. It's civilians and liberals who have houses in DHA. But again you are going to talk things which are ot reality just because of your blind hatred. We always had DHA still we made sure India keeps bleeding. This FATF is big issue. Also few other problems are the reason. We need to stop being afraid of them.
@PanzerKiel Sir please check if this news is true or not.

You are a funny guy ..... but you really need to improve your basic English comprehension. There is NO MENTION in my post of ordinary Jawans owning homes in DHA BUT DECIDED TO INVENT IT ANYWAYS IN YOUR POST ! You are one great guy - aren't you? :lol: ..... And you are suppose to be 'Elite member' on this forum?? Seriously - you an Elite member?? :lol:

You are a funny guy ..... but you really need to improve your basic English comprehension. There is NO MENTION in my post of ordinary Jawans owning homes in DHA BUT DECIDED TO INVENT IT ANYWAYS IN YOUR POST ! You are one great guy - aren't you? :lol: ..... And you are suppose to be 'Elite member' on this forum?? Seriously - you an Elite member?? :lol:
For your information ordinary Jawans do get houses on retirement, and no General gets a plot on retirement in DHA or a House. Your delusions and ignorance is of epic proportions. But yet again you are again among those who believe in lies. The house which Generals get after retirement are in Askaries. And even Jawans get flats in Askaries. Let me guess you didn't knew that. First go get your facts straight before debating with me.

poor kulbhushan is darling of pakistani propaganda .

So... when Imran Khan is going to take action against #chabahar #Kulbhoshan Yadeve?
Once there was a report...

We shall check NADRA record and all suspicious passports shall be canceled.

What is authenticity of this site and news ?

domain name is with "arab", tld is with .pk

even if news is true they came illegally, what is proof they came for terrorism ?

Being on Mil forum try learning one or two things,there is chain of command in place if one asset is gone another one is ready to take.

you mean a marathi speaking indian businessman kulbhushan was so brilliant spymaster that even after absence of five years his dictation is working in pakistan ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom