What's new

Seriously want such people to lead Fauj!

What's with the butt hurt..
The New COAS is probably the best we had in 70 years history alongside RS ,both are responsible for stability to Pakistan in terms of politics..
Nobody defeated Pakistan army in 1971 except themselves and constant messing with Internal politics that saw Bangladesh divide on ethnic lines..
edhiheader2.png

Such jahil awam ,it always reminds me of this quote by the great man.
People are educated but still are ignorant.
Nawaz sharif or Imran khan kay baap ki jaedad nahi hai Pakistan ki democracy ya military..
Our institutions and Democracy has to be kept alive ,or else we will continue to stand on the bottom of the pile in world nations like we did in the last decades.
Look out of your own *** pls and political agendas,Chu**** peoples.
Had Imran khan kept his policies straight ,probably would've had a landside victory in next GE..
But very sad and unfortunate that imran khan's Governance in even KP is on the line and I hope they will remain the 3rd popular party in the country ,We desperately need this.
Otherwise the MQM ,PPP ,Muslim leagues and other thugs will keep their place

dont worry we wont have Pakistan in few years to worry about Mutiny bastards and cowards and corrupt assholes ie Politicians and army are making sure we have a civil war like syria and whole country is destrotyed while these basatrd enjoy life in western countries!

fucking bastards they are!

this is just a charade my friend!!! just because few people are living a good life doesnt mean everything is good! and say if Pakistan becomes rich who is stopping politicians and army from looting us again? i have lost all faith in Pakistan! sad yes because i am a patriotic Pakistani!

no point being emotional mate! bastards and pimps like asif zardari sharjeel memon and murders of mqm and corrupt shareef and tareens etc rule not just us the people but also the coward bastards PA!!!! and we wont have Pakistan if nothing is done about injustice in our country!
Some very strong emotional statements my friend.
I sincerely hope the economic and social situation of Pakistan improves in the next few decades.

Kia randi rona laga kar rakha hua hai forum par?

The new chief is doing fine and everything that is needed from him as an army chief. What more do you want from him? To ride motorcycle in maut ka kunwa or bring out pigeons from his hat?

This rona dhona for nothing is becoming annoying and a new norm in the society now. Country is moving forward, there is stability in the political and economic situation of the country and here people are whining like Pakistan has lost some war or something.

T

he new chief is doing fine and everything that is needed from him as an army chief. What more do you want from him? To ride motorcycle in maut ka kunwa?

I laughed really hard... hahahahahahahh.... Motorcycle in maut ka kunwa.... Well TBH, this is what sometime people expects.

On topic: New Chief assumed recently and his hands were already full of many things however, personality matters and it seems like, current COAS wants to play it low and a bit silent. There is no doubt about fulfilling the duties and let's pass some time and we will be seeing the continuation of achievements.

no point being emotional mate! bastards and pimps like asif zardari sharjeel memon and murders of mqm and corrupt shareef and tareens etc rule not just us the people but also the coward bastards PA!!!! and we wont have Pakistan if nothing is done about injustice in our country!

We'll be fine...

and hope he end his Career soon .. I don't see a spark or Leadership Qualities he have compared to RS . so lets hope he leave office soon enough .
Who test fired Babur-3 and Ababeel in a Month?
This guy is no pushover either. Caused shortage of Burnol soon after he came ;)

Kia randi rona laga kar rakha hua hai forum par?

The new chief is doing fine and everything that is needed from him as an army chief. What more do you want from him? To ride motorcycle in maut ka kunwa or bring out pigeons from his hat?

This rona dhona for nothing is becoming annoying and a new norm in the society now. Country is moving forward, there is stability in the political and economic situation of the country and here people are whining like Pakistan has lost some war or something.

Either they are implementing psychological warfare on us... or just impatient folks....

We'll be fine...We just need to keep our eyes open and arm ourselves to teeth...

and hope he end his Career soon .. I don't see a spark or Leadership Qualities he have compared to RS . so lets hope he leave office soon enough .
i disagree with u...and i m fed up of explaining evryone...he was selected and preferred by RS himself and its just 2 month now....even RS was quite for half year until karachi airport attk took place..so give time...he is busy making coordiantions according to his way

Back
Top Bottom