What's new

Separate Tamil nation will become a reality in Sri Lanka: Karunanidhi

I think Sri Lanka will wait until China become "Super Power", have to wait 2-3 decades for that future! ;)

Well that ofcourse is the problem and if you any such intention we will do whatever it is to prevent it. Its nothing personal, just business.

because once the trend begins, Manipur Assam Orissa Jharkand West Bengal and Tamilnadu will follow suit...elements in those states are already itching for separation

West Bengal? Orissa?

Dude,seriously?

I mean how ll they even survive,why are you giving them such wrong ideas?

Kuch Bhi,Hawaa mein Phenkta hain?

I get that, my point however is that it's dead things that are revived. The ideology exists, potential recruits exist. You need an activator, success of the Tamil Insurgency in Sri Lanka will be that activator.

Ok,

Lets have a bet.10,000 US dollars if TN stays with India in 2050.

Thats a long timeframe and i ll honour my bet.

what say?

Its good if Indians don't support him. But this Karunanidhi guy was the chief minister of your TN 5 times which means that
if not whole India, tamils do support his idea and if I am not wrong TN is one of the most influential states in India and has
influence over Indian foreign policy as demonstrated by the Indian support of the recent UN resolution on SL. What basis does
your tamil countrymen have to support such idea?

Becaus ethey know he is pu$$y enough just to talk about it and do nothing more.

Buddhism was the religion of our forefathers before they were forcibly converted to Hinduism.
Then we got our freedom in the form of Islam.

We are happy and proud to be Muslim, so why would be regress and go back?
Before Buddhism you people used to believe in Shamanism, why don't you regress back to that?

By the time Bin Qasim landed here,it was all Hinduism.Buddhism has long been dead.

Why not Karunanidhi call for a referendum for tamil nation in indian Tamil Naidu? There should be broad support for that. Once he does that he can invite Tamils in Srilanka to live there.

Separate nation for any particular ethnic doesn’t seem to be a feasible and acceptable solution to any sovereign state in this era..in fact no major country in asia including India would support it as it will set a precedent making them it difficult to handle their own problems…

Amicable solution would be, equal rights and respect to tamils living in SL….

Why not Karunanidhi call for a referendum for tamil nation in indian Tamil Naidu? There should be broad support for that. Once he does that he can invite Tamils in Srilanka to live there.

Tamils are living in SL for hundreds of generations now. Why should they leave SL?

Separate nation for any particular ethnic doesn’t seem to be a feasible and acceptable solution to any sovereign state in this era..in fact no major country in asia including India would support it as it will set a precedent making them it difficult to handle their own problems…

Amicable solution would be, equal rights and respect to tamils living in SL….

Forgot Bangladesh.

Leave SL to take care of their people....dont make Tamil's life in trouble in SL.....live and let live

You r mouth piece of him , stay in delhi don't poke ur nose in our issue.

It always starts like this mate but it gets out of control. Please understand what I am trying to say.

Buddhism was the religion of our forefathers before they were forcibly converted to Hinduism.

Don't talk through your rear without knowing our background. It was you that converted our people through violence.

We are happy and proud to be Muslim, so why would be regress and go back?
Before Buddhism you people used to believe in Shamanism, why don't you regress back to that?

Are you out of your mind? See this is why I said, don't show your pathetic ignorance about us Buddhists. You will embarrass yourself.

By the time Bin Qasim landed here,it was all Hinduism.Buddhism has long been dead.

It wasn't "dead", it was forced to adopt due to Islamic aggression. Since Buddhist philosophy of that time didn't allow violence even in retaliation or self-defense, our people had to borrow warrior principles of mainstream Hinduism to fight back.

It wasn't "dead", it was forced to adopt due to Islamic aggression. Since Buddhist philosophy of that time didn't allow violence even in retaliation or self-defense, our people had to borrow warrior principles of mainstream Hinduism to fight back.

Also the Tantric beliefs didn't help one to clearly absorb the danger of feudal states on one's frontier.Well,not a topic here.

Back
Top Bottom