What's new

Senior's cafe direction

Initially we came up with 'star members'/Jnr TT tag who can post here along with TTs & professionals.The forum was kept visible to give incentive to members to increase their post quality so that they can post in this section. Later on all other members could post here [and be viewable by all after mod approval]

Incentive ?

It appears from this post that those who post on this forum are holier than the rest and the young 'uns should emulate them for the sagacity & intelligence they show.

The % of trolls on the forum in question are about equal to the rest.

Better quality of posts would come from pro active & impartial moderation not from ' incentives".

Mods can delete posts, ban people however they can not post/edit other members' posts to increase the quality of the forum - this is the responsibilty of the individual members & we can only encourage them - While discussing among ourselves, first an age restricted section was thought of e.g above age25 however it was quickly deemed impractical hence the introduction of a new tag and accompanying section -- We have jnrTTs from many countries and in the hidden jnrTT section all the JnrTTs are free to nominate whoever they think is appropriate for the promotion irrespective of nationality -- from what i've seen only the nominated members who've insulted others dont make it into the tag

Yes. This sounds nice. Ban Indians from posting in senior member group. It would be nice to see threads of reputed Pakistani members, speaking on Pakistani matters, without the nuisance of Indians for a change.

This post is an apt example of what type of posters this forum need to discourage.

Dear poster - you are right. Pakistani nationality is surely a certificate of sanity. If you are otherwise, you ought to be stupid. keep it up.

This post is an apt example of what type of posters this forum need to discourage.

Dear poster - you are right. Pakistani nationality is surely a certificate of sanity. If you are otherwise, you ought to be stupid. keep it up.

I do not know where you are from, but ignoring your sarcasm. I would like to see less Indians and more Pakistani posters. Most of Indian posts are anti Pakistani and are often derailing. I would like to see posts being made by Pakistanis on Pakistani issues/concerning Pakistan from a Pakistani perspective, without getting derailed by Indians, eventually into, Indians attacking Pakistan's existence, and Pakistanis defending it. This is the theme which most threads derailed by Indians devolve too. Not even senior members section is safe from it.

It would be nice, if a select few Pakistani members discuss a topic. This would give us an understanding of things from a Pakistani perspective.

I do not know where you are from, but ignoring your sarcasm. I would like to see less Indians and more Pakistani posters. Most of Indian posts are anti Pakistani and are often derailing. I would like to see posts being made by Pakistanis on Pakistani issues/concerning Pakistan from a Pakistani perspective, without getting derailed by Indians, eventually into, Indians attacking Pakistan's existence, and Pakistanis defending it. This is the theme which most threads derailed by Indians devolve too. Not even senior members section is safe from it.

It would be nice, if a select few Pakistani members discuss a topic. This would give us an understanding of things from a Pakistani perspective.

When you start giving nationality to even perspective, you start selectively picking the ideas and in process miss out vital opinions.

When you say "most", you contradict your own opinion of banning whole community. The same "most" is true for pakistanis as well.

What I am asking is providing access to "other than those most", no matter if they are Indian, pakistani, bangladeshi or somalian.

FYI, I am an Indian.

When you start giving nationality to even perspective, you start selectively picking the ideas and in process miss out vital opinions.

When you say "most", you contradict your own opinion of banning whole community. The same "most" is true for pakistanis as well.

What I am asking is providing access to "other than those most", no matter if they are Indian, pakistani, bangladeshi or somalian.

FYI, I am an Indian.

Well then, since Indians want senior members section to be open to all, the senior member section loses its exclusivity and becomes like any other thread. By that I mean, Indians derailing threads, making cheap shots, trolling, and purposely being offensive to everyone. This is even the complain of Chinese and Bangladeshi in this forum and I have even seen the same attitude of Indians towards Middle Eastern people as well.

To make this thread different from other threads, make it exclusive to Pakistanis, and ban Indians. That way, only the perspective and narrative of Pakistan/Pakistanis can be discussed and viewed. This would make this thread unique, exclusive and informative.

Foreign readers can get the chance of understanding the perspective and narrative of Pakistan, for a change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom