What's new

Senior Moderators Corp.

@Adios Amigo and probably @Jango too had a name change in the past and I don't remember their original profile name.
It will be great to know their original profile names , so that people who have been following the forum for a while can know who they are talking to.
Just a suggestion.
never changed my ID.... its the same.....Though the problem you identified is genuine .... i too cant recognize posters (old ones) who have changed their IDs!

never changed my ID.... its the same.....Though the problem you identified is genuine .... i too cant recognize posters (old ones) who have changed their IDs!
Ok I release the issue here .
When you were initially made a moderator , me and most here didn't know you at all and we assumed you are someone with changed name .
But now that I look at your comments count, it's 2007 since 2009 .
Or an average of 182 comments per year.
I might have missed the few comments you ever wrote .

But congrats ....

Ok I release the issue here .
When you were initially made a moderator , me and most here didn't know you at all and we assumed you are someone with changed name .
But now that I look at your comments count, it's 2007 since 2009 .
Or an average of 182 comments per year.
I might have missed the few comments you ever wrote .

But congrats ....
You got that right:enjoy:

I suppose the next thing is that you will be complaining about the Indian member who uses Joe instead of Joseph. :(

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom