What's new

Senior ISIS Leader with 200 terrorist joined Afghan security forces.

Some one uploaded this image from Syria it explains every thing.

IMG_20180731_155005.jpg

There were many more reports that have surfaced about US and Afghan security forces supporting ISIS. I must say if Iran supported Taliban in jawzjan they did the right thing.

Some one uploaded this image from Syria it explains every thing.

View attachment 489894

There were many more reports that have surfaced about US and Afghan security forces supporting ISIS. I must say if Iran supported Taliban in jawzjan they did the right thing.
I think the game has now moved to assassinating people and their families. This is extremely dangerous. The lengths the yanks are willing to go so they can have an outpost in that country is alarming. Neighbors don't want them their and the locals are joining the taliban not isis/ana

I think the game has now moved to assassinating people and their families. This is extremely dangerous. The lengths the yanks are willing to go so they can have an outpost in that country is alarming. Neighbors don't want them their and the locals are joining the taliban not isis/ana

I have read that assassination news. Yes things are now going more micro now. The when you controlled a terrorist organisation through taking control of courier is gone it is becoming direct war now.

I have read that assassination news. Yes things are now going more micro now. The when you controlled a terrorist organisation through taking control of courier is gone it is becoming direct war now.

Its now locals(afghan) vs mercenaries brought from outside plus local militia known as ana! That will fail too. I think it's do or die for everyone. The only way the yanks can ever have a foothold is by ethnically wiping groups of people from their own homeland who will not tolerate occupation.

@obaidali18 above says they were 'rescued'. The tolo news says they surrendered.
After facing defeat from taliban, they had no option otherwise they would have been killed. What happens to them now? Will they end up in eastern Afghanistan?

@obaidali18 above says they were 'rescued'. The tolo news says they surrendered.
After facing defeat from taliban, they had no option otherwise they would have been killed. What happens to them now? Will they end up in eastern Afghanistan?

They have been shifted to other area and will fight Taliban there. It was not a surrender or rescue they retreated. Few post back I have given a picture of Afghan police chief and province governor standing with ISIS commander.

There more images of ISIS with Afghan security forces helping them. Afghan security forces are not fighting ISIS but supporting them.

Lol it is harm because terrorist are only on one side that is India USA and Afghanistan. The terrorist is ISIS and it's foreign fighters.
That's just your view. The larger secular world sees the Taliban as terrorists.

That's just your view. The larger secular world sees the Taliban as terrorists.

Taliban are Afghanis and it is not a large secular world but world media paid by USA. They even have embassy is Qatar and USA is holding talks with them I think you don't do diplomacy with terrorist it is in US law.

Taliban are Afghanis and it is not a large secular world but world media paid by USA. They even have embassy is Qatar and USA is holding talks with them I think you don't do diplomacy with terrorist it is in US law.
What the Americans are upto is just a means towards the end...
I am aware they are not in Afghanistan out of the goodness of their hearts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom