What's new

‘Send him into space’: Science and tech minister mocked for claiming Hubble was launched by Pakistan

Bekar tareeeeeeeennn banda!

instead of giving statements against a rebellion group of masjid qasim ali khan, he is threatening the government's own Ruyet e Hilal Committee.

Does suparco have an slv [satellite launch vehicle] development program?.Pakistan does have access to liquid fuel rocket engine technology via the ghauri missiles rodong engine.

Gr8 , now our goverment is making ridiculous .. no, idiotic claims like indians , and this pehlawan fawad ain't good for the job , IK should replace him too ....

IMG-20190505-WA0004.jpg
Fawad Chaudhary

IMG-20190505-WA0010.jpg

Ministry Hopper.

Why everyone is after Buzdar when FC is leading in Idiocy.

There are thousands of photographers in KP and FATA regions, not a single one ever provided the photograph of Populzai's moon. Any good photographer can capture the thinnest moon with big lense from a height of 10,000ft peak in FATA, KP regions.

Our thousands of soldiers are physically present in the area even on Shawal top which is probably 20,000ft feature. No one ever gave proof to populzai. State is idiotically giving relaxation to populzai and his followers. For me, they are more dangerous than TTP because TTP challanged the constitution and writ of Fouj whereas they are challanging the writ of Islam!

There are thousands of photographers in KP and FATA regions, not a single one ever provided the photograph of Populzai's moon. Any good photographer can capture the thinnest moon with big lense from a height of 10,000ft peak in FATA, KP regions.

Our thousands of soldiers are physically present in the area even on Shawal top which is probably 20,000ft feature. No one ever gave proof to populzai. State is idiotically giving relaxation to populzai and his followers. For me, they are more dangerous than TTP because TTP challanged the constitution and writ of Fouj whereas they are challanging the writ of Islam!
KPK or Sarhad.
They always find a way to do Eid with Saudi Arabia. I dnt knw why
Once in a history has happend when kpk and punjab had eid on same day.
Mostly their ( KPK) fasting and eid is scheduled with saudi arabia.

KPK or Sarhad.

May be, Mr. Popalzai gets some annual grant from KSA, for doing this.

This is what happens when you make a law degree holder the minister of science and technology, this SOB doesn't even know the basic thing that Hubble is an american telescope installed in the outer space. But space organizations from all over the world have collaborations with NASA to use various kind of data recorded by Hubble on daily basis about positions of galaxies, stars, planets and moons (yes there are countless moons, our earth moon is just one of them, most planets have their own moons and sometimes tens of them like in case of gas giants Jupiter and Saturn).

Last edited:
KPK or Sarhad.
The same elements used to praise TTP as mujahideen of Islam and supported their demands of nifaz e shariat but when TTP started to cut their own throats then they begged the state to protect them. Itni bari darhiyan rakh ky ultay kaam krny walay log sharam karain!

Back
Top Bottom