What's new

Senators in shock: CPEC western route doesn’t exist in Chinese record

Why there is so much of confusion? Do not you have official record to state and confirm about what are the projects that are taken up by CPEC or not?

There are hundreds of projects, hard to keep track all of them but information is on internet if one want to look.

No one there in pakistan who can ask that whats the deal with china. Where are documents and MoUs?

We keep hearing fake claims and later denied by the authorities. How many times do you wanna hear from the Chinese rejecting all the false news published in Pakistani media?

The Chinese ambassador to Pakistan repeatedly confirmed about the western news but we will never stop making conspiracy theories. The western route is already completed and the trucks that carried goods last year or in 2016 passed through the western route to confirm that such route already exists.

The basic road network now already exists but needs improvement and widening of the roads alongside industrial parks, service area and amenities etc.

Same story will be repeated, already happened with Srilanka and few other countries. I think Nawaz and Zerdari along with their children should be sold in open market to pay the debt. I know the other face of Iron brother.

Don't blame Nawaz for CPEC,everyone knows it was pushed forward by the establishment

Same story will be repeated, already happened with Srilanka and few other countries. I think Nawaz and Zerdari along with their children should be sold in open market to pay the debt. I know the other face of Iron brother.

Work is being completed on a priority basis, there are many other CPEC projects already in the focus of Chinese authorities.

Its hard to believe they would invest so much time, money, and manpower of their own not to acknowledge it at all, Its more likely that like all the other previous claims against CPEC that this is a case of wrong information.

Don't blame Nawaz for CPEC,everyone knows it was pushed forward by the establishment

Stop your barking, nobody has time for your dumb conspiracies

what face is that, if i may ask?

Will Pak achieve world average GDP Per capita of $15,000 in our life time?
DOES GDP MEAN....................... GUNJAY DA PAISA........... SURLEY ITS 15 BILLIONS

YES HE REACHED IT IN 2013-2018 .... WORLD RECORD

No one there in pakistan who can ask that whats the deal with china. Where are documents and MoUs?
WELL I SEEN SOME MOU,S ON NET

BUT AM FRIGGING WONDERING HOW MANY IOU, (TO CHINA) ARE HIDDEN

what face is that, if i may ask?
Do you know the definition of Loan? Do you know what happens when someone is unable payback that loan? Then you will see that other face that Srilanka and Tajikistan has already seen. May be Financiers of Chinese banks will not be “that” harsh on us, what we believe, but what is our standing on it? A mare begger or a defaulter? Imran Khan rightly says, its time to search all the money that Nawaz-Zerdari axis has, and return it back to Pak treasury.

Do you know the definition of Loan? Do you know what happens when someone is unable payback that loan? Then you will see that other face that Srilanka and Tajikistan has already seen. May be Financiers of Chinese banks will not be “that” harsh on us, what we believe, but what is our standing on it? A mare begger or a defaulter? Imran Khan rightly says, its time to search all the money that Nawaz-Zerdari axis has, and return it back to Pak treasury.
but ive heard many pakistanis(on quora) claim that most of the CPEC projects are financed by either economic grants by china(which apparently pakistan doesn't have to payback) or chinese companies investing out of their own pockets. so apparently pakistan has to pay back very little as most of the projects aren't financed by loans! is this statement true?

western route keh nakhay kissi zardari ya shareef keh palace may zaror hun gay! agar wahan na milain toh GHQ may tou 100% hun gay he!

Back
Top Bottom