What's new

Senator McCain: US can't let China 'do as they please'

Excuse me, Do you scare us with USA Force? I also have the questions, Do USA will fight for Phillippine with China face-to-face?

No? You are forgetting that the Philippines is a major non-NATO ally.

800px-American-MNNA-2007.svg.png

If any of those countries are threatened, the US will intervene. I've said this before.

It's not just their air force you have to worry about, it is their navy.

make the hypethesis, We take the action in SCS, then USA really send they fleet to there, Ok, Our fleet will damage much, but USA should prepare a lot of coffins for their soldiers, Is American ready for it and can they afford it?

And just how can you be so confident that the PLA can directly match against the USN? I'm sorry, but your hypothesis is null.

The PLA won't even stand a chance in a sustained war.

Back to reality please.

Mark my words, the US will maintain its interests in the South China Sea :D

And if China does threaten any US ally in the region, they'll intervene for sure :D

Surely, ASEAN is such an important body.

I really doubt US will pick a fight with China for any body.

Don't see how America have a choice. Not every country is India

Please don't spoil Pakistan's name by your own illlogical and tempered thoughts... Indian and Pakistan relations are fast improving and exceptions like yourself and Hafiz Sayeed cannot stop the progress.

Excuse me, Do you scare us with USA Force? I also have the questions, Do USA will fight for Phillippine with China face-to-face?
make the hypethesis, We take the action in SCS, then USA really send they fleet to there, Ok, Our fleet will damage much, but USA should prepare a lot of coffins for their soldiers, Is American ready for it and can they afford it?

If China attack Philippine islands, then US will intervene. But if its a dispute territory, US will not lift a finger.

He is referring to a super power India. Check out how many "white servants" and "disgusting white beggars" are there in India in the video inside the article.

Vision 2030: Superpower India | Deccan Chronicle

Oh wow, the article contained no remark about how ridiculous and insecure the video suggests Indians are, chalking it up instead to 'Indian pride'. Do they really take it seriously?

I really doubt US will pick a fight with China for any body.

... provided china doesn't say "Come, beat the $hit out of me".

China should strictly resolve SCS territorial issues by discussions only.

Anything beyond that .... and China pushes itself into serious mess.

And that "mess" could end up in .... North China and South China ... or West China and East China.

Interesting. The Chinese can say sh!t. But not the Americans. Looks like the Chinese have a protector among the admin staff.

Oh wow, the article contained no remark about how ridiculous and insecure the video suggests Indians are, chalking it up instead to 'Indian pride'. Do they really take it seriously?

Only yourself and Faithfulguy seem to extract distorted messages from it .... and btw.. thousands of "china rising" videos are floating around.

Go ... help yourself .. on youtube.

Yes, this phenomenon is so pervasive in India now that there is even a India superpower 2030 facebook page. If you don't believe me, look it up.

Only yourself and Faithfulguy seem to extract distorted messages from it .... and btw.. thousands of "china rising" videos are floating around.

You can see the video in its entirety. This famous Indian director measure the power of India by how beautiful India is and how many "white servants" or there in India. All of you guys should check it out. Let me post it again.

Vision 2030: Superpower India | Deccan Chronicle

The difference is that those videos are made by bored kids with crappy windows movie maker special effects. 'India 2030' is a feature presentation in which they bothered to hire white actors to act out servants. That speaks of severe psychological damage, something that probably needs therapy and gulping down a daily concoction of pills.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom