What's new

Senator Kerry on Pakistan

well kerry can go to hell n nukes up his a$$

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Well, let's wait & see. When did Pasha say they are all on the CIA payroll?

indians make up their own stories dude

As if Pakistan would cut down its nuke capabilities for a couple of Billion dollars.

And you feel Pakistan will meekly hand over the nukes?

What makes you feel he is not coming for a study of Heera Mandi, Lahore to check on the Human Rights violations? ;)

What are you talking about? Heera Mandi? John kerry? Lahore? Seriously why do Indian members even bother posting when they don't have any useful thing to say. By mentioning a few places in Pakistan doesn't make you sound intelligent.

And what are you going to do sitting in NJ ? Declare Internet Jihad on the US ? Or return back to the Land of the Pure and pick up a G3 and guard your fences ? With citizens like you, why does Pakistan need an enemy ?

And what are you talking about? What do you know about jihad? Aside from what doordarshan told you. And fatwa, another word you guys love to say, you have no idea what these words mean but decide to mention em on Pakistani boards to appear all knowing. Pathetic at best.

And what are you going to do sitting in NJ ? Declare Internet Jihad on the US ? Or return back to the Land of the Pure and pick up a G3 and guard your fences ? With citizens like you, why does Pakistan need an enemy ?

Why would I declare Jihad on the US? It's just sad that the abysmal foreign policies of the US are causing so much hatred from all over the world, for me & my fellow Americans. Americans are wonderful people, & they don't deserve a government like this. America is going through a rough time, economically especially, & if we get into full fledged wars with Pakistan, Libya, Syria & Yemen, it won't be pretty for this country. It's already rock bottom as it is. I opposed this country's wars in Afghanistan & Iraq as well.

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Read the thread.

I read the thread, but I didn't see Pasha say that. Can you quote me the post where he said that?

If Mullah Omar/Zawahiri is found in Pak,One day Pakistanis will wake up in the morning to find a stealth Blackhawk over Kahuta & other nuke installation.Original Post By SR-71 BlackBird

Amen to that

The Stealth Blackhawk gonna go where after the attack? Back to Bargram or Jalalabad, we know how to get there, we make the hunter the one to be hunted.

He added that if Pakistan does not take the steps against Al-Qaeda, relation with the US would be adversely affected.

Will it mean no more F16 for Pak airforce??

bravo, india want to join the attack, welcome.

we will let you see how the consequence is unfolded.

Dear friend...Indian dont need to attack Pakistan because there are some bigger enemies of Pakistan than India.....India should better concentrate of more priority economic development rather than fighting a war...

Senator Kery need Americans votes for his party for upcoming USA Election. He is bound to say such type of demands due to politics pressure.

Back
Top Bottom