What's new

Senate Elections 2021 News and Discussion

Status quo has made an inglorious comeback digging its claws deeper and deeper in the system exploiting obvious vulnerabilities of the mechanism.

The Nation has gone 20 years back without even putting up a real fight.

Pakistanis must learn dynamics of a working democracy and stop experimenting with revolutionary politics of populists and technocrats.

Status quo has made an inglorious comeback digging its claws deeper and deeper in the system exploiting obvious vulnerabilities of the mechanism.

The Nation has gone 20 years back without even putting up a real fight.

Pakistanis must learn dynamics of a working democracy and stop experimenting with revolutionary politics of populists and technocrats.
PTI won 27 seats as projected. PDM lost as usual

So how is it to be interpreted PDM; PPP/PMLN victory in Senate is a slap on the face of Establishment meddling??
How did PTI win technocrat seat from National Assembly with 174 votes?
Master Stoke by Zardari. Idiot maryum and muallna Fazul wanted to resign from national assembly. Had that happened today pti would had got straight path to victory but zardari has today changed entire dynamics of Pakistani politics today. Imran Khan now looking so weak like never before
PTI won 27 seats as expected and has now majority in Senate. Who is slapping who?

Bhai dekho TBH i dont know jack shit about Senate except that it passes laws and amendments etc. So naturally i wont even understand what IK or PTI losing would mean for the future of PTI government. Someone please care to explain what all this implies?. And what does winning from KP means? Just write me a small summary. Thanks.

Bhai dekho TBH i dont know jack shit about Senate except that it passes laws and amendments etc. So naturally i wont even understand what IK or PTI losing would mean for the future of PTI government. Someone please care to explain what all this implies?. And what does winning from KP means? Just write me a small summary. Thanks.
PTI now has majority in Senate

How did PTI win technocrat seat from National Assembly with 174 votes?

PTI won 27 seats as expected and has now majority in Senate. Who is slapping who?

Despite the setback In Islamabad with Gilani's fraudulent win, what matters most is that PTI has majority in Senate which they can pass laws from National Assembly.

Despite the setback In Islamabad with Gilani's fraudulent win, what matters most is that PTI has majority in Senate which they can pass laws from National Assembly.
Yes it's no big deal. One Gilani seat means nothing
So why is literally everyone crying over YRG winning Senate elections? What does YRG winning implies?
Because PTI and allies sold votes on Gilani seat

if the Supreme Court or Election Commission does nothing about that crook Gillani winning then i just want to die already. then i cant be disappointed anymore with our state institutions.

Imran kHan over confidence. Weak party workers and corrupt system added all to this lost. IK should opt for vote of confidence asap or go for reelections. Pti narrative has failed. Now pdm will make fun of PTI every day from now onwards.. So it's imperative to take vote for confidence atleast that will be happening with show off hands
Why? Didn't PTI win more overall senate seats than it was expected to?

People need to stop hyperventilating and throwing out conspiracy theories left and right.

The system obviously needs reform, but Imran Khan resigning over the loss of one senate seat is basically what the corrupt political elite of the PPP, PMLN etc want.

Back
Top Bottom