What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

Google search!!

lol

I have got whole jagjit singh flac collection:mad:

I'm not his fan...The only Gazal I Like/know of Jagjit Sing is - Chitthi na koi sandesh - I not into any form of Hindi Music. Hardy listen to it... I into.... Russian/Urkaine/English and Punjabi music....

I'm not his fan...The only Gazal I Like/know of Jagjit Sing is - Chitthi na koi sandesh - I not into any form of Hindi Music. Hardy listen to it... I into.... Russian/Urkaine/English and Punjabi music....

Damn,,u don't seem to have a good taste:sick:

Damn,,u don't seem to have a good taste:sick:

ou0n0w.jpg

:p: :p: :p: :p: :p:

Why do you call America to USA..????
Indeed, U.S.A. is not America!
America is the name of a whole continent. United States of America means that the United States belongs to America and NOT that America belongs to the United States. So, next time you want to refer to The United States of America, you can do it as U.S. or the States or whatever you want but not as only America. Gotcha?
USA is Not America - The Americas is America!

Well Pakistan is not a continent,it is a part of Asia.Even in Olympic games yr country is referred as Pakistan & not Islamic Emirates of Pakistan or by any other name

hypocrisy of highest order. China bans fasting and no mouse fart from across the border but some bloke got force fed and the entire **** brigade is up in arms :lol:

Indeed, U.S.A. is not America!
America is the name of a whole continent. United States of America means that the United States belongs to America and NOT that America belongs to the United States. So, next time you want to refer to The United States of America, you can do it as U.S. or the States or whatever you want but not as only America. Gotcha?
USA is Not America - The Americas is America!

Well Pakistan is not a continent,it is a part of Asia.Even in Olympic games yr country is referred as Pakistan & not Islamic Emirates of Pakistan or by any other name

Mr. Dumbo USA is commonly called as America in all over world but its United States of America ... Last word is adopted to be short form and who said that Pakistan is a continent ... Anyways Islamic Republic of Pakistan is mentioned in our constitution ... Now case closed .................................

republic of india.jpg
Mr. Dumbo USA is commonly called as America in all over world but its United States of America ... Last word is adopted to be short form and who said that Pakistan is a continent ... Anyways Islamic Republic of Pakistan is mentioned in our constitution ... Now case closed .................................
Yr case is not closed,In Olympic games America is referred as United States of America,the same cannot be said of Pakistan. Pakistan is not a
Similary in Indian passport,it is written as Republic of India

CONTINENT
usa.jpg
paksitan.jpg

Last edited:
Was the Chappati fed with some vegetable or just raw?

If it was some vegetable, which one exactly?

. this mess is created after US came in region and invited indians to Afghanistan .. as soon as US will leave and we will kick out indians from Afghanistan .. things will come back to normal like it was before

Easier said then done,I don't think Things will never be back to normal once Indians leave
About Indian Embassies,they were constructed in 2008 after the Northern Alliance came to power.Before that the Talibans were ruling 90% of Afghanistan.Sectarain or Sunni shia voilence started during the Zia period probably during 1989 before that ethnic voilence was literally unheard of.It was after the Afghan war,things (Refugees,Drugs,AK 47) changed in Pakistan by more then 360%

Get it ..........
But yr country is addressed as Pakistan,even in Olympic games it is Pakistan,even in Common wealth games,in the UN assembly it is Pakistan,whether is summit,conferences.Take the case of UAE(United Arab Emirates). Next time request yr Prime Minister to make it IRP (Islamic Republic of Pakistan) whether it is Olympic games,UN assembly IF U have the guts
Lastly what is the name of this forum,Pakistan Defence forum (PDF) & not Islamic Republic of Pakistan defence forum.Well in Indian passport it is written as INDIAN REPUBLIC thought our country is addressed as India.

But yr country is addressed as Pakistan,even in Olympic games it is Pakistan,even in Common wealth games,in the UN assembly it is Pakistan,whether is summit,conferences.Take the case of UAE(United Arab Emirates). Next time request yr Prime Minister to make it IRP (Islamic Republic of Pakistan) whether it is Olympic games,UN assembly IF U have the guts
Lastly what is the name of this forum,Pakistan Defence forum (PDF) & not Islamic Republic of Pakistan defence forum.Well in Indian passport it is written as INDIAN REPUBLIC thought our country is addressed as India.

Your country name is Republic of India but it is famously called India ... Now stop your illogical ranting ... You are just trolling the thread on non-issue ................

Back
Top Bottom