What's new

Selfies 're a sin: Muslim cleric

or ur a retard...

View attachment 187354
@levina
before posting religious stuff make sure people behave on your side
i know hw people behave on ur side ..
so retardants from ur side need to learn...
wonder why people patience is running out from world...

Cool down guys!!!
Lets not sully a religion here.

mullahs are Muslim only...
But all muslims are not mullahs.
Pls dont make provocative posts. Pls!

On the other hand the only pic i have of myself of 2011 while doing bbq.
same here , i very rarely take clicks of me forget selfies
i find this habit of taking pics in thousand random positions very irritating when on a trip or an outing , my friends at-least are obsessed with this selfie thing . but calling it unislamic is even more stupid .

Lolzzz
Mine was on thursday nite with my cousins.
U guys live in dinosaur era. :lol:
I have other priorities, also, I don't have any plans to circulate my photograph for any reason, so, I will have my latest photograph when it is necessary.
Next time you wont be lucky . I will have my revenge
Good Luck :enjoy:

same here , i very rarely take clicks of me forget selfies
i find this habit of taking pics in thousand random positions very irritating when on a trip or an outing , my friends at-least are obsessed with this selfie thing . but calling it unislamic is even more stupid .

Feelings are mutual for this selfie thing i hate it and now the "geniuses" have invented Selfie Stick .

It like " maen bohot acha lag raha hun aik selfie ho jae" "Selfie na kiya to kya jiya" "Aj kuch Selfie ho jae"

U do knw wat am I going to do.
do not post religious posts then... if you want we can do the same with a new thread and start bashing there....
provocative posts....
you have some inferiority complex i do not know what is wrong.... but do not blame the muslims for whatever happened to you... see a shrink instead...

Boys jest tell about those three ladies in first Picture and rest...rest in peace and stop mental masturbation and trolling on that topic..

Feelings are mutual for this selfie thing i hate it and now the "geniuses" have invented Selfie Stick .

It like " maen bohot acha lag raha hun aik selfie ho jae" "Selfie na kiya to kya jiya" "Aj kuch Selfie ho jae"

my friends are in a different dimension these days with this selfie crap

they will take a picture of themselves standing under a tree or some lamp post , put it on facebook & write some sophisticated shitty explanation for that :rofl: . Calm down guys its just a picture of you standing under a goddam tree.

they will take a picture of themselves standing under a tree or some lamp post , put it on facebook & write some sophisticated shitty explanation for that :rofl: . Calm down guys its just a picture of you standing under a goddam tree.
better then them getting a dslr.. then they take a picture of a tree and find some weird quote and tag everyone they know and demand likes in PMs.... wonder which is worse

my friends are in a different dimension these days with this selfie crap

Hahahahaah exactly just two days ago i was with my friend in commercial area and he suddenly saw the SELFIE STICK and jumped to get it and my face became flat . I mean in world you have all good things which you can buy that are useful and you are wasting money on these sticks ......

No wonder the aliens are not visiting earth.

do not post religious posts then... if you want we can do the same with a new thread and start bashing there....
Do not threaten me with this kinda a fatuos post about my religion.
Get this loud and clear that the intention of posting this thread was not to sully any religion.
Instead I was offended by what the cleric had to say about the women.
And the other member is a friend of mine and he has already removed his posts.
So that should solve the issues.
That gives me an opportunity to change my profile pic. Zeenat Aman was my icon during my teens.
Shes pretty but very contraversial. Lolzz
I dont have the courage to put her on my DP.
Just Sara nuru or Nandita Das...or wen I really feel like giving the members here a nightmare I will use my pic. :lol:

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom