What's new

Selfies 're a sin: Muslim cleric

we consider it a hindu cultural practice.

That's because you are ignorant. About so many things.

Like you also consider yourselves of Arab or Iranic or Turkic blood. When you look as brown or even black as any Indian.

That's because you are ignorant. About so many things.

Like you also consider yourselves of Arab or Iranic or Turkic blood. When you look as brown or even black as any Indian.

Let me give you a piece of news. I am very light skinned, and Arabs Iranics and Turkics look brown compared to me here in the US. So I would like you to continue the discussion we were just having.

Let me give you a piece of news. I am very light skinned, and Arabs Iranics and Turkics look brown compared to me here in the US. So I would like you to continue the discussion we were just having.
Razpak - you posted a pic of yours before. You are not that light skinned. :disagree: :D

Yes Razzie. We have all seen your hero with dhikjhak goggles FB fotos ..... :whistle::dirol:

Razpak - you posted a pic of yours before. You are not that light skinned. :disagree: :D

I consider my self brown, but I haven't met any Aryan: Arab Turk, Iranian or Indian in front of myself. I have also seen your picture and lol. Anyways I want to get back to the discussion I was having with @doppelganger. It was becoming interesting until you Indians deflected the conversation upon looks. I rarely find an Indian worth having a discussion with, and whenever I do, you guys try to change the subject. It's no fault of mine, that I consider you guys, shitheads.

Let me correct you. Before Islam, Hindus were burying their female infants alive in the dirt. The practice still occurs in Haryana. Islam gave women many rights and respect, before any other civilization did. Educate yourself my brother.

It probably had to do with your dowry system which is still in place in India.

@jamahir

oh, haryana and other states are now high-tech... since the 90's now, they have used ultrasound to look for the female, and abort her through various methods and dispose her through various methods.

this is the latest disposal method... ( Female foetuses in Beed fed to dogs to hide evidence | Daily Mail Online )... the largest number of dog population in the world put to good use.

any other society would have been shocked and disgusted at this news... in india, life carries on.

oh, haryana and other states are now high-tech... since the 90's now, they have used ultrasound to look for the female, and abort her through various methods and dispose her through various methods.

this is the latest disposal method... ( Female foetuses in Beed fed to dogs to hide evidence | Daily Mail Online )... the largest number of dog population in the world put to good use.

any other society would have been shocked and disgusted at this news... in india, life carries on.

It really is disgusting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom