What's new

SEJJIL Family Solid Fueled Guided MRBM/IRBM & SLVs

drmeson

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Apart from the extremely accurate system originating from the Fateh Solid fueled Quasi ballistic Family, Sejjil Family forms the larger MRBM/RBM/SLV core of Iranian strike forces and space program. These guys deserved a separate thread.

1656204066288.png

1656204098213.png

1656204118948.png

1656204144587.png

1656204162849.png

1656204187237.png

Data were taken from:

-Official posters
-Missile threat
-IISS Case Studies
-Western expert's research

Last edited:
You need missiles that can hit US cities, it will be game over before it even starts.

Doesn't seem like a good idea, scientific progress shouldn't be delayed for American goodwill.

More like keeping a bargaining chip up your sleeve. Iran's missile program and even the UCAV programs has been talked of as a threat in the west so why not weaponize it in talks. Esp when we know Zoljanah is a tested system and Sejjil has been in service for 10+ years. We are losing nothing.

As long as no compromise is made, I think Iranian position was very clear that missiles are non-negotiable. After all this is a race, America and Israel are extremely focused on missile defense, you have to stay ahead.

I trust the the people who are trained to handle these matters.

Last edited:
I got the problem - there were false reports in circulation.

This latest launch, what was the payload weight of the satellite it was carrying?

I have not followed the details, most likely the boilerplate payload ??

Our three workhorses for Satellites and bio launches have been Safir, Simorgh and recently the most modern ICBM like Qassed.

I have not followed the details, most likely the boilerplate payload ??

Our three workhorses for Satellites and bio launches have been Safir, Simorgh and recently the most modern ICBM like Qassed.
But the previous launch was also with a boilerplate payload!

But the previous launch was also with a boilerplate payload!

I have not checked what the payload was this time or maybe they have not told it yet.

This is not even important for Zoljanah-type Solid fueled SLV. What matters is that compared to other Iranian SLVs like Simorgh or Qassed who have put bioloads or satellites in the orbital, Zoljanah has massive thrusts which is why many think that if we have to pick an Iranian ICBM disguised as an SLV then it gotta be Zoljanah.

(a) Its from Sejjil's family of IRBMs
(b) It has 100 % success rate

Back
Top Bottom