What's new

Sehwan Blast: India Financing Trouble in Pakistan

The true question is,Why would India finance terror attack on Pakistani minorities??Hell,dozens of such groups are doing it for free.Pakistani hardliner Sunni groups don't distinguish that much between Pakistani minorities and Indians.For them,both are kafirs or very next to it.

The Sufis are not a minority group: almost all attacks in Pakistan are not targeting minorities.

There are groups that the Pakistani state has not taken action against: they are mostly in Punjab. There seems to be a tacit understanding that these groups will not attack Pakistan.

There are many other small groups across the country that have spawned from the big militancy group (TTP) disintegrating, and these are not under the control of the state. These "anti-state" groups are being financed by India, and hostile agencies of other countries.

What makes you feel this is not being attempted continuously ?
Pakistan's policy is not to interference in other countries if Indian really think that it's impossible to create sucide bomber in india then u need to look once ur poverty india is the easiest target to create sucide bomber. But it was not our design till now.

In this PSL hangama what we failed to realise was that next month an ECO meeting was going to be held in Islamabad attented by 6 heads of states. That would have completely buried the isolation mantra of Modi.

That was until RAW stepped in.....we have to admire the ruthlessness of that organisation in carrying out tasks being directed by their Prime Minister. I can only wish the ISI being half as ruthless as RAW.

RAW 100 ISI 0

At least I do. Blame Zia.
In this PSL hangama what we failed to realise was that next month an ECO meeting was going to be held in Islamabad attented by 6 heads of states. That would have completely buried the isolation mantra of Modi.

That was until RAW stepped in.....we have to admire the ruthlessness of that organisation in carrying out tasks being directed by their Prime Minister. I can only wish the ISI being half as ruthless as RAW.

RAW 100 ISI 0
You give it too much credit.

what you call kasmir and khalistan... ?
I am talking for a present decade...Khalistan is dead..Kashmir can't be compare what we are facing from last 10 years.Mushraf damaged the kashmir thing.India has inflicted heavy damage in terms of deaths and other loss to pakistan..They played well no doubt either internal differences or use of Proxy..Cricket gone, civilians continue to die, attacks on military installation continue.. India has made sure paksitan remain busy in internal conflicts and so far it is.India has won this round..This is not bad after all this what enemy aims for...So instead of countering India , we are heck busy in surviving ..

Last edited:
I am talking for a present decade...Khalistan is dead..Kashmir can't be compare what we are facing from last 10 years.Mushraf damage the kashmir thing.India has inflicted heavy damage in terms of deaths and other loss to pakistan..They played well no doubt either internal differences or use of Proxy..
the punjab thing went for ages or so without any retaliation from india... so did kashmir... look at the attack stats.

the punjab thing went for ages or so without any retaliation from india... so did kashmir... look at the attack stats.
I am saying all this in perspective of last 10-15 years..See the peace in India and death &destruction in Pakistan..

Then why India blame for everything to Pakistan.. India is not heaven india might have more sucide bombers than the world if u notice the poverty. It's a dirty game india keeping it's grudge against Pakistan from forever.

so now pakistan will start to follow what india does best? Has india got anything out of pakistan bashing? Blame doesn't empower. It keeps you stuck in a place you don't want to be because you don't want to make the temporary, but painful decision, to be responsible for the outcome of your own.

so now pakistan will start to follow what india does best? Has india got anything out of pakistan bashing? Blame doesn't empower. It keeps you stuck in a place you don't want to be because you don't want to make the temporary, but painful decision, to be responsible for the outcome of your own.
I suggest u to ask lord to help u find the truth..
Cuz u seems far far from the reality. India is not getting anything from Pakistan other wise we have seen the crocodile tears from India thats how they cry.
Grudge Indian nation have is seems from the RSS who wants to convert every one into hindu.

And I was wondering why not blame India thread so far, with same usual bs, cpec/raw/xyz jealous sabotage etc.. don't you guys get it? With the proangda fed into your eyes, you all simply blaming India rather then your incompetent govt. While India is preparing for Mars/Venus launch, you guys are busy in blaming, wake up.

I am saying all this in perspective of last 10-15 years..See the peace in India and death &destruction in Pakistan..
are you saying it all happened because ISI had a change of heart, and promised not to engage in proxy war.. or is it that both sides exploit the situation based on the opportunity they get?
Whenever somebody says 'that's it, enough is enough, we need to do tit-for-tat' it presumes they were innocently suffering the attack all along, or they do not exploit the current opportunity due to some moral constraint.

Last edited:
Can you spot the difference?

Terror in Pakistan
Terrorist = Radical Muslim
Blood Spilt = Red
Victim = Muslim

Terror in India
Terrorist = Radical Muslim
Blood Spilt = Red
Victim = Hindu

It's the same enemy and color of blood.

And what is this radical Muslims?. Stop using terms which never exists in Islam and it may suit you and your religion but not us. We are different then you face it and understand it with our literature not by your and we don't have these term from past 1400 years

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom