What's new

Sehwan Blast: India Financing Trouble in Pakistan

RiazHaq

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indians are going to vehemently deny this and uphold the view of angelic India which can do no wrong. They'll say it's only Pakistan that carries out terrorist attacks. I'm just waiting for someone to barge in here with their amazing logic :pop:

every country does same to her enemy. but the wise ones first finish local recruits . it reminds me a desi idiom mostly used by our elders that " kuttay k peechay bhagnay say pehlay apna kaan check karo lo agar koi tum say yeh kahay k tumhara kaan kutta lay gaya hay".

every country does same to her enemy. but the wise ones first finish local recruits . it reminds me a desi idiom mostly used by our elders that " kuttay k peechay bhagnay say pehlay apna kaan check karo lo agar koi tum say yeh kahay k tumhara kaan kutta lay gaya hay".

as long as pakistan does not look inwards, and keep on blaming others for its troubles....... it won't be able to recover, it will just suffer..............

as long as pakistan does not look inwards, and keep on blaming others for its troubles....... it won't be able to recover, it will just suffer..............

To Hell With Your Stupid Lectures You Honestly Think Pakistanis Are Dumb And Cannot See Through Your Game

To Hell With Your Stupid Lectures You Honestly Think Pakistanis Are Dumb And Cannot See Through Your Game
This Is A Pakistani Forum and Pakistanis Are Angry The Least You Indians Can Do Is Not Give Pathetic Sermons That Even You Know Are Not True

although im not indian, but if it satisfy your emotions than i don't have any problem in that, and i wish u good luck in solving your terrorism problem............

indeed. same for you.

me? im not indian maam.......

Probleum is not our polititions neither our army establisment has balls to put all these attacks on India as India do

Nor we are sending those Afghan basterds back we are enemy of our self

Can you spot the difference?

Terror in Pakistan
Terrorist = Radical Muslim
Blood Spilt = Red
Victim = Muslim

Terror in India
Terrorist = Radical Muslim
Blood Spilt = Red
Victim = Hindu

It's the same enemy and color of blood.

Who's pulling the strings??

How many bomb blast victims are hindus compared to muslims???

Dear Pakistani's lets not make this into a India V Pakistan thread again, all victims of terror is a loss to greater humanity.

We do not finance or aid or abet terror, that is your policy not ours. This just vindicates that feeding snakes in your backyard will surly bite you back in end, as in this case.

RIP to the loss of lives and pray that terror in all forms is wiped out!

Why India is easily able to recruit in Pakistan or Afghanistan bcoz of their hate they have against Pakistan this people are thought in their factory I mean jihadi factory that Pakistan army and its people are kafir and you have to destroy them to bring real Islamic khilafat .
If Pakistan don't take action against
Jihadi factory no matter how many takfiris they kill .
Pakistan will suffer for ever shut down these jihadi factory and u will see real peace

India finances terror in Pakistan, no question about it, regardless of the denials of the Indians.

But the problem is that the Pakistani state has not taken adequate action against the anti state elements in the country, some of them are on the payroll of the "state" (the "good" people, freedom fighters), whereas the bad ones (not in control of the state) are financed by India and other countries.

Back
Top Bottom