What's new

Sehwag,Yuvraj injured !!!!

By ignoring someone you can't make him/her feel about their wrong doings.It's just like an ostrich dumping it's head in the sand,to prevent itself from a disaster.

no mate by ignoring I am not justifying anything .. it is like we dont stoop to that level.. we are here for knowledge and fruitful discussion not for mud slinging match with each other .. so better is to ignore BS.. If somebody abuses u.. u wont stoop to his level.. and apart from that there is nothing logical and debatable in his/her post apart from bashing india

You mentioned it,bashing India,i am sorry but i will reply to the though irrelevant troll,i am not coming into a debate with him/her,i am just reminding him/her of how idiotic he/she is being...

sharam kar yaar thodi,do you like being the PDF's only idiot and a joker?

Are bhai sharam hoti tab tooo..lol...You are wasting your time...! That person is here just an just for spoiling and trolling..!!

I just get a infraction...regarding the same issue of replying to deshdrohi aka gaddar..! lol....Majesticpamkaj is right! just put deshdrohi aka gaddar on ignore list and let the trolls die...Best and simple way....:P

You mentioned it,bashing India,i am sorry but i will reply to the though irrelevant troll,i am not coming into a debate with him/her,i am just reminding him/her of how idiotic he/she is being...

Well if you do so...then you will just make that troll to win more and more..:)))))

that makes sense!! idk how many times i got infractions because i replied to ajtr,but that ajtr just got infraction one time!
PDF rules favor and love those who are anti-India.:agree:

that makes sense!! idk how many times i got infractions because i replied to ajtr,but that ajtr just got infraction one time!
PDF rules favor and love those who are anti-India.:agree:

shhhhhhh! Don't type this you may get another infraction for typing this...:P

You can check my infraction in Hall of fame!! If i get infraction against that person then it is hall of fame for me....:lol: I am really glad:meeting:

So.bro,just put on ignore list and spread this msg to each and every Indian member...:triniti:

Everyone says so but except ajtr. Just read the posts, only one intention and he thinks that this makes him look good but usually laughable. Before India-BD match he is the only one started posting that BD will trash India but now saying they were about to lose!!!! He prays for severe injury of Sehwag, what kind of sick mentality can do that?

Isn't this ruining the good environment of the forum? Is this commendable?

if someone is abusing you then does not mean that you have to reply with the same attitude, else there won't be any difference between you and him. Remember every individual can make the difference. It is up to you if you want to make that difference in a positive way or other way around.

By ignoring someone you can't make him/her feel about their wrong doings.It's just like an ostrich dumping it's head in the sand,to prevent itself from a disaster.

People will talk, let them do it. This will not affect players performance or make them injured. If it were to happen then he would have been the president of USA.

People will talk, let them do it. This will not affect players performance or make them injured. If it were to happen then he would have been the president of USA.

You really talk some sense...:tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom