What's new

Sehwag has gone deaf

SEAL

Reaction score

Sehwag has gone deaf from left ear and he is using prohibited medicines with ICC approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Again INDIA TV, Full BS TV.

on serious note to my indian friends .................... Where the Hell you get these anchors and created a ..................what shall i say......

How come our famed cricketers get deaf, groin pain, stomach cramps, shoulder injuries, finger sprains, dislocations, and so when they have to play test matches and ODIs? Nothing seems to happen when they are playing in the IPL!!.

Well, it's the money, honey!! Truck loads whilst playing in the IPL and about Rs 50 - 60 lakhs per season for test matches, whether they play or not! So relax and don't even shake a leg because you're getting paid anyway!! Nothing like making those millions just by sleeping and partying. But miss out an IPL match and you go home dry!!

So guys, is that cricket?

Has he gone deaf purposely? So he doesn't have to listen to anyone complaining about how much he eats?

I love the army uniform, i love our flag on it , and i know i ll be as hard as a brick if i am asked to deliver !

Back
Top Bottom