What's new

Seema PUBG player who converted to Hindu, do not know Qalma & other basic knowledge of Islam

Mr Mohammed Ali Jinnah used to consume pork and alcohol despite being Muslim,
Don not know why Endian bhaktas always try hard to proof themselves idiots. Your name is enough to say that.

Last edited:
I told you this story was fishy. Almost similar to the whole “Ajmal Kasab” character they played up.

How a guy from rural Punjab in Pakistan had such a thick Bihari accent and was literally recorded on video in a hospital uttering “Hai Bhagwaan”.

I still don’t understand what happened back then.

Yaar it's you guys who have been crying for decades about love jihad 😂🤣🤣😂😂

Why would we let indians into Pakistan

If India is a communal dump then partition India

Interfaith marriage is incredibly low in India, compared to other parts of the world and the reason is common hate amongst Indians and also the fact that the communities hate each other

You can't compare Muslim women to rundi Hindu girls,, it's about values and culture

If you have one seema their a 10 Kiran's looking for Muslim cock,, why do you think indians cry about the state of Hindu women on social media so much?
All you have is baseless claims. Seema is a real woman...while the hindu girls you are talking about are only in your head. In real world, it's actually the muslim girls and guys who are actively seeking hindus. And the terminology you use for hindu girls shows the level of your depravity and reality of islam. You will never see an indian calling muslims dirty, filthy etc. on this forum..but you guys call hindus all of that and worse without any provocation. This is the "beauty" of Islam.🤣🤣
With regard to interfaith marriage, my own is one, though it doesn't prove anything but what you are saying is utter nonsense.

I told you this story was fishy. Almost similar to the whole “Ajmal Kasab” character they played up.

How a guy from rural Punjab in Pakistan had such a thick Bihari accent and was literally recorded on video in a hospital uttering “Hai Bhagwaan”.

What a beghairat qaum! Na apne dehshatgardon ko accept karte hain na apne faujiyon ko (like in Kargil)

All you have is baseless claims. Seema is a real woman...while the hindu girls you are talking about are only in your head. In real world, it's actually the muslim girls and guys who are actively seeking hindus. And the terminology you use for hindu girls shows the level of your depravity and reality of islam. You will never see an indian calling muslims dirty, filthy etc. on this forum..but you guys call hindus all of that and worse without any provocation. This is the "beauty" of Islam.🤣🤣
With regard to interfaith marriage, my own is one, though it doesn't prove anything but what you are saying is utter nonsense.

What a beghairat qaum! Na apne dehshatgardon ko accept karte hain na apne faujiyon ko (like in Kargil)

🤣🤣😂😂 Man what are you talking about,, across South Asia when it comes to looks the more north east you go towards Pakistan the better looking the people get

Indians are obsessed with Pakistani, Kashmiri, Pashtun, Punjabi, sindhi looks

This average women has become a media sensation in India because she looks better then the Indians😂😂

India's obsession with love jihad is because of the number of Hindu women with Muslim lover's

But overall interfaith relationships are very very low,, because of the amount of common hate amongst the communities and because Islam disallows any marriage to a non Muslim especially idolater

All pubg playing girls are welcome to India .

girls do not like action games, action movies.
she was already Indian, and Hindu.
She got Pakistani identity card as lot of Afghanis got by giving bribe.
She may be indian spy.

She does not know 1st Qalma.
She is speaking Hindi, instead Urdu.

Sachin is not good looking, not rich, why a good looking Pakistani girl will go to India and left her family.

Remember girl always choose good looking guy or rich guy.

An Indian even Urdu speaking might use Hindi words,
He can not speak Urdu correctly.
Same for Pakistanis, if he try to speak Hindi, he might use Urdu words.

Last edited:

If Koreans and Americans can acquire a flawless Bihari accent, and if foreigners can effectively communicate in the local Bihari dialects, then why can't Seema, who is a Pakistani residing in Karachi, do the same?
Additionally, what about the Bihari Muslims living in Karachi? Don't they speak with a Bihari accent as well?

girls do not like action games, action movies.
she was already Indian, and Hindu.
She got Pakistani identity card as lot of Afghanis got by giving bribe.
She may be indian spy.

She does not know 1st Qalma.
She is speaking Hindi, instead Urdu.

Sachin is not good looking, not rich, why a good looking Pakistani girl will go to India and left her family.

Remember girl always choose good looking guy or rich guy.

An Indian even Urdu speaking might use Hindi words,
He can not speak Urdu correctly.
Same for Pakistanis, if he try to speak Hindi, he might use Urdu words.
She claimed to possess comprehensive knowledge but expressed reluctance to disclose it on camera. Furthermore, considering that 50% of Muslims are illiterate, how would they be able to read and write Islamic scriptures?

You’ll very rarely find a practising muslim convert to anything else.

The dude got someone'e leftovers....Hahahaha and they're actually celebrating this.

I was going to say that but stayed silent. Lol.
On top of having someone else's leftovers, he will be raising someone else's kids. Even blacks in the hood in the States have more ghairat than that pandit.

2023 English language lesson for the Indians .

In English street slang .

jacket (Adjective).

Meaning/Description: The term used to describe a man told he is the father of a child by the mother when he's actually not.

Sentence: YO man you pick up a next mans jacket like it’s your own .

I am uncertain about whether this woman is a spy or not, and whether she indeed met Sachin on PUBG or not. However, her genuine affection and admiration for Sachin are undeniable.
IMG_4924.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom