What's new

Security stopped Qandeel Baloch From Entering The PTI Jalsa Lahore

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kitne Zalim hain PTI wale Milne dete isay isne kaun sa propose kr lena tha

:omghaha::omghaha:

My Mom after seeing this... Yeh Larki haina :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Was she a trouble maker? . She looks sad and upset. This is not a good way of handling people.

Was she a trouble maker? . She looks sad and upset. This is not a good way of handling people.
:rofl: oh man trust me she is not at all sad don't look at her tears :omghaha:
I don't know what to say :D my parents were sitting wid me when this news came and i was just praying all the time that they just don't ask me about her :rofl::omghaha: i was like
default.jpg

qasmay our media houses are parlay darje ka h**i :lol:

:rofl: oh man trust me she is not at all sad don't look at her tears :omghaha:

I don't know what to say :D my parents were sitting wid me when this news came and i was just praying all the time that they just don't ask me about her :rofl::omghaha: i was like
default.jpg
But still I do not get it why was she barred from attending. The interview was in urdu i guess or some local Pakistani language.

The interview was in urdu i guess or some local Pakistani language.
Yes, it was Urdu.
and why has she been declined entry. Isn't a democratic right of people to attend such gatherings?

From what I saw in the video and what I make from the fellow Pakistani posters here, she seems to be having an affair with "Imran Khan", the leader of the PTI party in Pakistan, which is a major party. She seems to have been barred either becasue Khan himself ordered the barring of this women or the police thought that she would be causing trouble if entry was given lol

I don't know about "Democracy" but a lot of Muslims got kicked AND insulted out of a Trump rally here in the US? Where was "their" democratic right to attend, if not NOT get insulted upon lol?

If the world greatest democracy can't follow it's own ideals/rules then how can a Islamic Republic? (Yes, we are not a democracy lol) :P

Yes, it was Urdu.
Thanks. My guess was right :)
From what I saw in the video and what I make from the fellow Pakistani posters here, she seems to be having an affair with "Imran Khan", the leader of the PTI party in Pakistan, which is a major party. She seems to have been barred either becasue Khan himself ordered the barring of this women or the police thought that she would be causing trouble if entry was given lol
aah I see so she is bringing vanilla flavour to the dry and serious politics :) I think it is common around the world to have love affairs with leaders...but one must watch out for scandals and booby traps.
I don't know about "Democracy" but a lot of Muslims got kicked AND insulted out of a Trump rally here in the US? Where was "their" democratic right to attend, if not NOT get insulted upon lol?

If the world greatest democracy can't follow it's own ideals/rules then how can a Islamic Republic? (Yes, we are not a democracy lol) :P
I just asked in principle, USA is not a role model for anything actually. Donald Trump is a scumbag of the world and I really don't know why is he getting so much attention.

aah I see so she is bringing vanilla flavour to the dry and serious politics
lol politics of Pakistan are always funny. No one gives a shit (or at least I don't) because everyone knows it's one big drama going on. :D

lol politics of Pakistan are always funny. No one gives a shit (or at least I don't) because everyone knows it's one big drama going on. :D
Trust me .. It's still better than the nonsense you guys are familiar with in your country..

Imran Khan lead hundreds of thousands (some estimate out .5mil) people .. to Islamabad ... He has charisma .. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom