Arabian Legend

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
‘Security of Kingdom, Pakistan interlinked’

Published — Tuesday 10 September 2013
Last Update 10 September 2013 1:41 am

1378731500619185900.jpg

CEMENTING TIES: Pakistani Ambassador Muhammad Naeem Khan and Saudi Gen. Eid bin Awad Al-Shalawi, commander of Saudi Ground Forces, during a cake cutting ceremony. (AN photo by Jaffar Raza)

The Pakistani Embassy marked the 48th Defense Day of Pakistan on Sunday at the Al-Tuwaiq Palace at the Diplomatic Quarter in Riyadh.
Saudi Gen. Eid bin Awad Al-Shalawi, commander of the Saudi Ground Forces, was guest of honor at the event.

The day commemorates the conflict between India and Pakistan in 1965.
“Pakistan is a very close friend of Saudi Arabia and bilateral ties have grown over the years. I am pleased to join in today’s gathering with Ambassador Muhammad Naeem Khan and the Pakistani delegation,” Al-Shalawi said.

“I respect Pakistani people. We have much in common and there are joint projects in the pipeline, such as in the field of land forces,” he said.

The Pakistani envoy hailed the Saudi-Pak bilateral relationship. “We are honored to have the Saudi Land Forces commander with us on Pakistan’s Defense Day,” Khan said.
“The security of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia is interlinked. We value the relationship with the Kingdom in no uncertain terms,” he said.

Saqar bin Mohammad Al-Muqayed, director of international cooperation at Naif Arab University for Security Sciences (NAUSS), said: “We have signed a cooperation agreement with the International Islamic University Islamabad (IIUI) to exchange delegations of students and teachers in the field of research and medical training between NAUSS and IIUI."

Al-Muqayed said: “We are planning to organize seminars and workshops in which we can send our people to be trained in Pakistan or bring people from Islamabad to teach here.”
Naval and Air Attaché Capt. Ibrahim Asad praised the loyalty and patriotism of the Pakistani people.

Assad said: “The unprecedented national unity that the people and armed forces of Pakistan showed on Sept. 6, 1965 is indeed a milestone in our history.”
The Pakistani envoy and Al-Shalawi presented a cake-cutting ceremony, followed by dinner.
Other dignitaries who graced the occasion included Abdul Hamid Al-Mazrooh, assistant director-general of the World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY), Yusuf Siraj, director of the youth committee administration at WAMY, and Yunus Molan, chairman of the Kashmir Committee at WAMY.

The reception was attended by a large number of foreign diplomats, civil and military bureaucrats, high-ranking officers of Royal Saudi Armed Forces, local notables, businessman, embassy officials and representatives of political parties, along with their families.

‘Security of Kingdom, Pakistan interlinked’ | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

When will the security of Pakistan ever be independent/ un-linked from any other country?

The problems KSA will face in future to will have to be shared by Pakistan too, these problems can of variable degree. How much has KSA has helped Pakistan in managing its internal strife

@Arabian Legend

Lets hope it works both ways.

I'm postively sure that we will crack hrashly down on Pakistan Taliban, and the Arab Afghan as well, cleaning up all the mess they created to both countries.

[Bregs];4751847 said:
The problems KSA will face in future to will have to be shared by Pakistan too, these problems can of variable degree. How much has KSA has helped Pakistan in managing its internal strife

Your info is incorrect. We never helped Pakistan to solve its internal issues, other than what Pakistan's supreme court instructed KSA about what they should do or shouldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long live KSA& Pak friendship KSA always support MADRASAS EDUCATION& fundamentalism :cheesy: ............keep it up

Yeah, you should hug Iran bro, especially when the Mullahs demanded to cease your ship! How lovely that relation is :omghaha:

Pakistan is not a superpower.

We can't even secure our own borders, never mind anyone else's.

We never afraid HUG SHIA's we know they dont weir suicide waist unlike your WAHABI/******/ALQUIDA/...MULLAHAS:rofl::rofl:

I'm guessing you mean that You never have been afraid of them? So, mind telling me why didn't you guys take a tough stand against Iran when they ceased your ship?

Oh and by the way, We don't associate ourselves with terrorist regimes or cowards :azn:

I'm guessing you mean that You never have been afraid of them? So, mind telling me why didn't you guys take a tough stand against Iran when they ceased your ship?

Oh and by the way, We don't associate ourselves with terrorist regimes or cowards :azn:

We did took a strong stand, else Iran would not have released that ship without payment.

Iran was demanding just $1 million. Paying them would have been easy option out.

Back
Top Bottom