What's new

Security forces outnumber voters in Kashmir elections

Laskhar e taiba officially admitted as reported by DAWN, comprehension deficient pakistani!

That means lashkar e tayyaba has more honor than your security forces who kill in broad day light and then impose a curfew to curb the protests on that killing.

By the way why you are bragging about just one murder? Is it because your case is bogus and have to stick at one point just to avoid the truth? Nope. You can't hide truth with such lies. Keep bragging about a single incident where even today your security forces are busy oppressing civilians in IOK.

That means lashkar e tayyaba has more honor than your security forces who kill in broad day light and then impose a curfew to curb the protests on that killing.

By the way why you are bragging about just one murder? Is it because your case is bogus and have to stick at one point just to avoid the truth? Nope. You can't hide truth with such lies. Keep bragging about a single incident where even today your security forces are busy oppressing civilians in IOK.

Do ping me when you capture the killers of Sardar Arif Shahid.

Because they force the candidates to pledge that they do not want independence and want to remain under pakistani occupation. I mean take a load of their sanctimonious tone, bigger hypocrites would be difficult to find!!!

My Kashmiri friend once told that people were very happy the day Indian troops entered Srinagar in 1947 because all they wanted was to get rid of those marauding Pashtuns at any cost. But these Hurriyat Loonies remember the day as the invasion of Kashmir by Indians and they also want Ladakh for Pakistani masters because one of the Jugular veins(Indus) flows through Ladakh.

Last edited:
Do ping me when you capture the killers of Sardar Arif Shahid.

Do ping me when you are ready to accept the truth. I have a lot to share with you about the crimes that your state has committed/is committing in IOK.

Before that don't brag about a single incident in front of me. You can't hide truth and your crimes with just one incident.

You want to say elections that are held in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir is illegal, then why you conduct them. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

No elections for "National Assembly of Pakistan" are conducted in Pakistani Kashmir my ignorant friend :sarcastic::sarcastic:

No elections for "National Assembly of Pakistan" are conducted in Pakistani Kashmir my ignorant friend :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Do you know anything about the constitution of so called Azad Kashmir, go read it. Did UN Charter also give you rights to divide Azad Kashmir into two provinces. :wacko:

This is the position of United Nations resolutions as well that any elections in Indian Occupied Kashmir are not an alternative to the exercise of their right to self-determination ...
Right to Self Determination? Then get the hell out of Kashmir first as per the Security Council Resolution 47 which you haven't done till date! Why?

Elections in disputed territories are illegal .. Futile effort by the so called world`s largest democracy to "legalize" its illegal occupation of Kashmir ... Won`t change anything !!
Do you even know WTF you're talking about? Keeping your warped logic in view, how come you have elections in Pak Administered Kashmir which also is 'disputed territory'? Foot in mouth as usual?

Do you even know WTF you're talking about? Keeping your warped logic in view, how come you have elections in Pak Administered Kashmir which also is 'disputed territory'? Foot in mouth as usual?

STFU troll .....

Do you know anything about the constitution of so called Azad Kashmir, go read it. Did UN Charter also give you rights to divide Azad Kashmir into two provinces. :wacko:

Two provinces ???? :omghaha::omghaha: ... Do you know anything ??

Two provinces ???? :omghaha::omghaha: ... Do you know anything ??

Ok two administrative units which you call as AJK and GB. In 1950s Islamabad took GB from so called AJK to form the separate administrative unit of Northern Areas directly under the direct control of Federal Government, so did you Federal government take permission of UN to do that. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Ok two administrative units which you call as AJK and GB. In 1950s Islamabad took back GB from so called AJK to form the separate administrative unit of Northern Areas directly under the direct control of Federal Government, so did you Federal government take permission of UN to do that. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

No need to jump around now ... :sarcastic::sarcastic: stick to the topic ..... which is "Conducting LS elections in a disputed territory is an illegal act ..... and that any elections in Indian Occupied Kashmir are not an alternative to the exercise of their right to self-determination ... , as per UN " (contrary to what India claims) :sarcastic:

No need to jump around now ... :sarcastic::sarcastic: stick to the topic ..... which is "Conducting LS elections in a disputed territory is an illegal act ..... and that any elections in Indian Occupied Kashmir are not an alternative to the exercise of their right to self-determination ... , as per UN " (contrary to what India claims) :sarcastic:

Show me UN Charter said so.

Show me UN Charter said so.

Resolution 91 (1951)
Concerning the India-Pakistan question submitted by the Representatives of
United Kingdom and United States and adopted by the Security Council on
March 30, 1951.
(Document No. S/2017/Rev. 1, dated the 30th March, 1951).

THE SECURITY COUNCIL,
Having received and noted the report of Sir Owen Dixon, the United Nations Representative for
India and Pakistan on his mission initiated by the Security Council resolution 80 (1950) of March
14, 1950.

Observing that the Governments of India and Pakistan have accepted the provisions of the United
Nations Commission for India and Pakistan resolutions of 13 August, 1948, and 5 January, 1949,
and have re-affirmed their desire that the future of the State of Jammu and Kashmir shall be decided
through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite conducted under the auspices of the
United Nations.

Reminding the Governments and authorities concerned of the principle embodied in its resolutions 47
(1948) of 21 April 1948, 51(1948) of 3 June, 1948 and 80 (1950) of 14 March, 1950 and the
United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan resolutions of 13 August, 1948, and 5 January,
1949, that the final disposition of the State of Jammu and Kashmir will be made in accordance with
the will of the people expressed through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite
conducted under the auspices of the United Nations.

Do ping me when you are ready to accept the truth. I have a lot to share with you about the crimes that your state has committed/is committing in IOK.

Before that don't brag about a single incident in front of me. You can't hide truth and your crimes with just one incident.

I'm not the resident snow white also doubling up as the aggrieved party.

Back
Top Bottom