What's new

Security beefed up after threat alert for Imran Khan

Patwari Twitteraties going upside down by looking at mere standard security measures after a recent assassination attack on him.

They haven't the audacity to even go near the raiwind area when someone from the Chor family is staying in Pakistan.

1668433670632.jpeg

I don't like generalising or sounding too much like a loony, but it definitely seems like IK has some factor bestowed upon him by God.

He's been completely impervious to pretty much every single thing anyone has ever thrown at him and pretty much the entire country supports him, which is something that cannot be said for any other leader in the history of Pakistan, since the Jinnah+Liaqat Ali days

He's campaigned for years, gaining the admiration and respect from everyone, managed to carry the country through a potential collapse during covid and took bullets for his cause. I don't think, or think that anyone else thinks, that he's just a well wrapped up version of another corrupt leader.

Of course, his has his flaws. Appointing Bajwa, supporting the milstablishment etc etc.

But overall, he is probably the best leader Pakistan will have for the next hundred years, perhaps more.
And that is why I believe that he may have been specifically chosen by God to make the change that no one else could
I agree with that sentiment. Three three ago, I would have laughed at myself for saying this, but I have witnessed two modern day miracles. First is how Pakistan survived Covid (and was actually on the way to thrive afterwards), when India with the same socioeconomic conditions and immunity level, US with the completely different condition, everyone got affected pretty bad.
Ngl, I was pretty depressed at the spectre of COVID. Seeing how our people have that happy-go-lucky attitude. Esp how the mullahs resisted restrictions and turned it into an act of fking resistance to flout them. I actually had a crisis of faith, in the concept of "Ummah" and hence in Iqbal who is my sole spiritual compass, my "peer-o-murshid", if I could claim that honor. I've reconciled with reality and moved past Ummah delusion now.

Second is the way Allah has turned the peoples' hearts towards IK. For a while it seemed hopeless.

Last edited:
Kis moo se patwari criticise kr rahe hein? He literally escaped death and these mofos doing propaganda. Kabi jaati umra jaa k dekh lo donkey biryani ki pedawar. Khud fake platelets pe UK bhaag jata hay, ye kis qism k ch***** gadhay hein.

You know how many convoys of police these retards travel with when out and about?

Non issue.
Kis moo se patwari criticise kr rahe hein? He literally escaped death and these mofos doing propaganda. Kabi jaati umra jaa k dekh lo donkey biryani ki pedawar. Khud fake platelets pe UK bhaag jata hay, ye kis qism k ch***** gadhay hein.

Why was security detail of Jati Umra a core issue??

Protect this man, IK is necessary to break the Khandani siyasat in Pakistan. IK will not save Pakistan, not even close but he is the first step in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom