What's new

Security beefed up after threat alert for Imran Khan

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Security beefed up after threat alert for Imran Khan​

• Security tightened around Zaman Park as Police issued a threat alert for Imran Khan
  • Heavy contingents have been deployed to make security foolproof
  • Only those party leaders whose names are on the list provided to the police will be allowed to enter Imran Khan’s residence

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has been issued a threat alert by the Punjab Police Special Branch and the security around his residence at Zaman Park has been beefed up.

Following the alert issued by the Punjab police, the security arrangements have been revised around Zaman Park and heavy contingents have been deployed to make security foolproof.

The walls around the residence have been locked by the sandbags along with the cement blocks to avoid any mishap.

Meanwhile, the entry and exit points of Zaman Park are secured with check posts and police have been deployed to keep an eye on any unusual movement. Not only this, security cameras have also been installed in the neighbourhood.

Following the alert, strict orders have been issued not to allow any unidentified person to enter the residence of the PTI chairman. Only those party leaders whose names are on the list provided to the police will be allowed to enter Imran Khan’s residence.

Pertinently, the PTI chief has been residing inside his residence along with his two sons who landed yesterday to meet their father after the gun attack.

Sub-Tweet to Imran Khan??

Kis moo se patwari criticise kr rahe hein? He literally escaped death and these mofos doing propaganda. Kabi jaati umra jaa k dekh lo donkey biryani ki pedawar. Khud fake platelets pe UK bhaag jata hay, ye kis qism k ch***** gadhay hein.

These are BASIC SECURITY PROTOCOLS

It should have been done years ago

Kis moo se patwari criticise kr rahe hein? He literally escaped death and these mofos doing propaganda. Kabi jaati umra jaa k dekh lo donkey biryani ki pedawar. Khud fake platelets pe UK bhaag jata hay, ye kis qism k ch***** gadhay hein.

@SIPRA , @Olympus81 , @[SSG]Q266
Have you noticed all their effort are in a singular direction? That Imran Khan is a thief too? Imran khan likes protocol too? Essentially, Imran khan is just as bad as us. They will never say we are good and he is bad. They KNOW their reputation is irredeemable. That's why they only ever try to bring IK down to their level in the hopes that people will start considering him just as bad as them and then they will have a level playing field.

This is their single point of attack. They got nothing else on him. Which is why my dear friend, @muhammadhafeezmalik , you aren't changing anyone's mind. You have a lot of work to do before you the people start thinking IK and your lordship Nawaz sharif are one and the same.

Right now, only difference you seem to be making is stuffing your pockets with that haram maryam media cell money and your stomach with that khota biryani, (also haram).
Lage raho

@SIPRA , @Olympus81 , @[SSG]Q266
Have you noticed all their effort are in a singular direction? That Imran Khan is a thief too? Imran khan likes protocol too? Essentially, Imran khan is just as bad as us. They will never say we are good and he is bad. They KNOW their reputation is irredeemable. That's why they only ever try to bring IK down to their level in the hopes that people will start considering him just as bad as them and then they will have a level playing field.

This is their single point of attack. They got nothing else on him. Which is why my dear friend, @muhammadhafeezmalik , you aren't changing anyone's mind. You have a lot of work to do before you the people start thinking IK and your lordship Nawaz sharif are one and the same.

Right now, only difference you seem to be making is stuffing your pockets with that haram maryam media cell money and your stomach with that khota biryani, (also haram).
Lage raho

They have definitely given up on making the nawz/shabaz crew look like the good guys.

They know that the entire population is against them, so they try to bring IK down to their level, so that he is equally hated. From there, it'll just be a game of who is the least filthy rat out of them all

Yes. Precisely, this is what these scoundrels are trying to achieve.

I’ve got the noonie scumbags on ignore.

It is ok to criticize IK and PTI, but if someone supports PDM and their ilk then the person needs to get his head checked.

The PDM crooks have yet to prove anything against IK in Toshakhana or foreign funding case yet they score own goals against Daily Mail stories and the judges in UK keep fining them.

Ye khanzeer ki nasal hai. They and their handlers are the reason why Pakistan is in such a state.

They have definitely given up on making the nawz/shabaz crew look like the good guys.

They know that the entire population is against them, so they try to bring IK down to their level, so that he is equally hated. From there, it'll just be a game of who is the least filthy rat out of them all

THIS.
People already see Nawaz and Zardari as one and the same. That's an advantage IK has. and they are trying to take that away.

Earlier they used to trumpet their "democratic" credentials and how IK was "selected". Also the myth of "good experience administrators" vs "na-ehl nalaiq niazi"

The Lord works in mysterious ways. Both of their claims were shattered in a humiliating manner that we saw this year. We saw bootlicking at it's finest and the less said about good administration, the better.

I’ve got the noonie scumbags on ignore.

It is ok to criticize IK and PTI, but if someone supports PDM and their ilk then the person needs to get his head checked.

The PDM crooks have yet to prove anything against IK in Toshakhana or foreign funding case yet they score own goals against Daily Mail stories and the judges in UK keep fining them.

Ye khanzeer ki nasal hai. They and their handlers are the reason why Pakistan is in such a state.

The question should arise for PDM supporters, what are the achievements of PDM till now which none of thier minions will talk about.

THIS.
People already see Nawaz and Zardari as one and the same. That's an advantage IK has. and they are trying to take that away.

Earlier they used to trumpet their "democratic" credentials and how IK was "selected". Also the myth of "good experience administrators" vs "na-ehl nalaiq niazi"

The Lord works in mysterious ways. Both of their claims were shattered in a humiliating manner that we saw this year. We saw bootlicking at it's finest and the less said about good administration, the better.

I don't like generalising or sounding too much like a loony, but it definitely seems like IK has some factor bestowed upon him by God.

He's been completely impervious to pretty much every single thing anyone has ever thrown at him and pretty much the entire country supports him, which is something that cannot be said for any other leader in the history of Pakistan, since the Jinnah+Liaqat Ali days

He's campaigned for years, gaining the admiration and respect from everyone, managed to carry the country through a potential collapse during covid and took bullets for his cause. I don't think, or think that anyone else thinks, that he's just a well wrapped up version of another corrupt leader.

Of course, his has his flaws. Appointing Bajwa, supporting the milstablishment etc etc.

But overall, he is probably the best leader Pakistan will have for the next hundred years, perhaps more.
And that is why I believe that he may have been specifically chosen by God to make the change that no one else could

EXACTLY. I can understand if someone doesn't like IK. My mother's side of the family are all noon leagui. My nani prefaces every statement by saying IK has the face of a monkey, (as opposed to Nawaz 'Casanova' Sharif, I guess). But, maybe she has some genuine grievance, like IK stole her money with "Qarz utaro mulk sawaro", :lol: maybe.

But how on earth someone can still support the thieves is frankly beyond me. In fact, I think it's beyond any psychiatrist too.

Also, your suggestion puts me in mind of something I saw a while ago. It's from 2017 but very pertinent. It's a few minutes but watch till the end. It's worth it. Trust me. :lol:

Non issue.
Sir, when you are clutching are straws like patwaris are, you'll find the issue too. :lol:

I understand.

Maybe the boomers can’t just help it and sort of have a Stockholm Syndrome towards noonies.

The demographics is going for PTI. Majority of the new voters are on PTI’s side and that is going to go only in one direction.

These noonies are a dying breed. There will be pockets of them who benefit from the corrupt status quo or some who’re the direct beneficiaries through their paycheck.

To support these corrupts knowingly is inviting God’s wrath. Remember what Allah says to nation who support or do not raise voices against their tyrant/corrupt rulers.

Back
Top Bottom