What's new

Secularism is now a National Security Threat

Do you agree that Indian Media and their associated Marxist backers are now a Security threat?

• Yes, I can see reality without ideological Bias and numbers don't lie.

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • Maybe, But I am afraid to admit to myself the truth because of low self esteem.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No, I am from/originate from Kerala/Bengal and will use secular logic.

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The poll and the OP are two different things.

I wish I had not clicked at the poll first. But then I am one of those "click first think later" kind of guy.

But the OP is just bunch of cr@p meant to flame Hindutva chauvinism.

Biggest threat to India is not Islamist terrorism but maoist terror from Left and Hindutvadi terror from the right.

Swarajya, is the piece of $hit rag of a paper not too different from the Qaida and IS videos.
The third option in the poll is proof enough on whom this title is being targeted.

What is the religion of Naxals, or Bodo?
As the article points , there are 43 groups classified as Islamists, speratists and Naxals. The article raises objections that while mainstream media is hesitant to raise questions on these groups,under the guise of secularism, it is quick to jump on "Hindu terror" remark, Despite numbers to the contrary.
In a nutshell
a remote hindu terror possibility = Massive media attn
Islamists blowing bombs = very little coverage . (NSA got involved after lots of Social media activity).

Saif Ali Khan's statement is his 'personal' opinion and doesn't apply to any one else.

He is an actor who should stop pretending to be an authority over Islam followed by Hindu cheer leaders. Just because he's a known Muslim face doesn't mean what he has to say represents the opinion of Muslims.
Nobody is asking his opinion to be applied anywhere. Just that the author agrees with him.

It is a shame that a definite ethnicity has been targeted by the same bunch of people over and over again, even after getting banned. And it is being cheered by the rest of the Indians.
Stop playing the racist card to muzzle free opinion. The aforementioned people have betrayed the nation. They are border states and they let illegal immigrants and their supporter govts. in freely(Bengal) or they turn a blind eye to foreign radicalization at home(Kerla).
Don't act over smart and make it an ethnic/ racial issue.

Let's back up for a moment.

Is India under threat from Islamist terrorism?--- Yes
Do some political parties use the term "secularism" for their vote bank politics?---- Yes
Is the secular ideology of the country to be blamed for that?--- No.
Should India be a Hindu rashtra?---- No.

You are partially right. People for whom secularism is a threat are not in power, despite it being a BJP govt. Just that some of these goons are in delusion that they suddenly own the country now. They have always been in minority and always will be.
This is exactly the "hindu takeover" the article tries to project as a myth and says that it is used to divert attention from the three categories of terrorism Naxels, Seperatists and Islamists.
There is no "hindu fundamentalist " takeover coming despite what the media says and there is no "hindu Pakistan" in the works.
And this is exactly why secularism is a security threat.

Sickularism,where one finds no fault of one particular community and all the blame goes to majority, is a threat to country not secularism..

Secularism is in fact way to go for india. All the religious laws, special rights to some should go away. Poor should be helped based on their economic condition not religion.
I hope one day India takes this path and if it requires abolishment of certain religious centers so be it.

How secularism can be a threat ???

Secularism is an Abrahamic concept, invented to fix issues with Abrahamic religions. It has no relevance in India.

Dharma in itself is "secular"(निष्पक्ष, धर्म-सापेक्ष) because Dharma doesn't believe/enforce/dictate "existence of God", "Certain way of worship(you must look towards arabic desert)" on people. It merely asks people to "seek" & "invent" his own path. This is the reason in India Aryabhatta/Kanad/Bhaskaracharya were never beheaded or burned. Here, science(Vigyan/विज्ञानं) is the religion(way of life/जीवनपद्धति). (Read this statement 20 times because this concept is unique to Dharmic Civilizations, whole of East including Bharat).

India doesn't need secularism. Hinduism is Secularism in India. Without Constitution, India was always secular but without Hinduism, india won't be secular. You are even allowed to say "Hinduism doesn't exist". A part is inside everything and everything is included in a part. That "Eternal"(Sanatan) is there with you always, you just need to smell it in Lotus.

Secularism is an Abrahamic concept, invented to fix issues with Abrahamic religions. It has no relevance in India.

Dharma in itself is "secular"(निष्पक्ष, धर्म-सापेक्ष) because Dharma doesn't believe/enforce/dictate "existence of God", "Certain way of worship(you must look towards arabic desert)" on people. It merely asks people to "seek" & "invent" his own path. This is the reason in India Aryabhatta/Kanad/Bhaskaracharya were never beheaded or burned. Here, science(Vigyan/विज्ञानं) is the religion(way of life/जीवनपद्धति). (Read this statement 20 times because this concept is unique to Dharmic Civilizations, whole of East including Bharat).

India doesn't need secularism. Hinduism is Secularism in India. Without Constitution, India was always secular but without Hinduism, india won't be secular. You are even allowed to say "Hinduism doesn't exist". A part is inside everything and everything is included in a part. That "Eternal"(Sanatan) is there with you always, you just need to smell it in Lotus.

Ehmmm.... i don't understand a thing.. in this thread...
Since, i don't know about the subject, or culture in India, or their religion.....

Just one thing.... secularism is the seperation between state affairs and religion... it doesn't makes an individual less religious.

Just one thing.... secularism is the seperation between state affairs and religion... it doesn't makes an individual less religious.

Some people have serious misconception about secularism. First of all, it is a state concept. No individual can be secular or non secular. Only a state can be secular or otherwise. India's constitution clearly separates religion from the state affairs and gives everyone equal freedom to practice their religion. So India is a secular country by design and will remain secular. Only a constitutional amendment can change the current status but the probability of that happening is basically zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom