What's new

Secularism in its truest form

Shamain

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian minorities are living peacefully and are free to live and do stuff as they want.

Hindus extremists storm into the muslim shrine and do hangama and hooligan-pana , slogan chanting actually slogan screaming, and police isnt able to do anything.....!!!

Sikh's were recently killed in UP by people of Minorities Community while observing Roza. There are extremist in every society. :coffee: That doesn't make entire community extremist. The Rise and Decline in Population of Minorities reflects which society is extremist & vise-versa. :D
Weak. Extremely weak argument.

Err- East Pakistanies. :p:

Your indian army was invloved there too. No denying.
Oh and btw if pakistan army had really done that massacre why till date ,we are waiting actually, why till date Bangladesh doesnt submit proofs in Internatiobal court of crimes. Why???? She hasnt proved??
The jurisdiction of ICC includes that.
We are waiting why Bangladesh didnt who always screamed loudest of war crimes alongwith buddy india that same Bengalis hate the most.

Your oneliners are Strong and extremely strong. :tup:
No doubt.
Sure lemme expand.
Golden temple massacre , blowing up akali Takht, 1000s of lives lost.
84 massacre,1000 and 1000s of lives lost.
89 golden temple black thunder op. Again massacre.

that equates with god knows which incident you are referring to. Plz cite that incident and give a link,
But do they both hold equal.

And dont give me this declining increasing population crap. Muslims are the poorest andmost least eduated commuity living at par with dalits in india.

Btw i dont blame you. stockholm syndrome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your indian terrorist army was invloved there too. No denying.
Oh ad btw if pakistan army had really done that massacre why till date ,we are waiting actually, why till date Bangladesh doesnt submit proofs in Internatiobal court of crimes. Why???? She hasnt proved??
We are waiting why Bangladesh didnt who always screamed loudest of war crimes alongwith buddy india that same Bengalis hate the most.

How can an ignorant person be so confident about his knowledge ?

Why don't you go and read the Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report prepared in your own country ? It is declassified now.

Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report

Some random quoting :

14. Maj. Gen. Nazar Hussain Shah, GOC 16 Division, conceded that
"there were rumors that
Bengalis were disposed of without trial."
Similarly, Brigadier Abdul Qadir Khan (Witness No. 243) Commander 93
(A)? admitted that "a number of instance of picking up Bengalis did take
place." Lt. Col. S. S. H. Bokhari, CO of 29 Cavalry, appearing as Witn
ess
no 244, stated that "In Rangpur two officers and 30 men were disposed

of without trial.
It may have happened in other stations as well." An
admission was also made by Lt. Col. S. M. Naeem (Witness No 258) CO
of 39 Baluch that "innocent people were kil
led by us during sweep
operations and it created estrangement amongst the public."
15. Lt Col. Mansoorul Haq, GSO
-
I, Division, appearing as Witness No
260, has made detailed and specific allegations as follows:
"A Bengali, who was alleged to be a Mukti
Bahini or Awami Leaguer, was
being sent to Bangladesh -a code name for death without trial, without
detailed investigations and without any written order by any authorised
authority."
Indiscriminate killing and looting could only serve the cause of the
enemies of Pakistan. In the harshness, we lost the support of the silent
majority of the people of East Pakistan.... The Comilla Cantt.
massacre
(on 27th/28th of March, 1971) under the orders of CO 53 Field
Regiment, Lt. Gen. Yakub Malik, in which 17 Benga
li Officers and 915
men were just slain by a flick of one Officer's fingers should suffice as an
example.
There was a general feeling of hatred against Bengalis amongst the
soldiers and officers including Generals.
There were verbal instructions to eliminate Hindus.

In Salda Nadi area about 500 persons were killed.

When the army moved to clear the rural areas and small towns, it
moved in a ruthless manner, destroying, burning and killing. The rebels
while retreating carried out reprisals against non-Bengalis.

I won't stoop to your level and call Pakistani Army Terrorist. Defence froum - I respect all the armies. Visit Google and find out. If you've buried yourhead under the sand you won't find/see anything. :lol:

Your indian terrorist army was invloved there too. No denying.
Oh and btw if pakistan army had really done that massacre why till date ,we are waiting actually, why till date Bangladesh doesnt submit proofs in Internatiobal court of crimes. Why???? She hasnt proved??

No doubt.
Sure lemme expand.
Golden temple massacre , blowing up akali Takht, 1000s of lives lost.
84 massacre,1000 and 1000s of lives lost.
89 golden temple black thunder op. Again massacre.

that equates with god knows which incident you are referring to. Plz cite that incident and give a link,
But do they both hold equal.

And dont give me this declining increasing population crap. Muslims are the poorest andmost least eduated commuity living at par with dalits in india.

Btw i dont blame you. stockholm syndrome.

Gold Temple atrack was not a Massacre. 84 riots were. Army does what it's order to do.

Similar thing happened in Lal Masjid - now you'll label the people who carried it out as Terrorist. :haha:

Those Muslim families which are poor are themselves to be blamed for & not anyone else. The reasons are obvious. Again Google.com would help for the start. :enjoy:

I won't stoop to your level and call Pakistani Army Terrorist. Defence froum - I respect all the armies. Visit Google and find out. If you've buried yourhead under the sand you won't find/see anything. :lol:

Gold Temple atrack was not a Massacre. 84 riots were. Army does what it's order to do.

Similar thing happened in Lal Masjid - now you'll label the people who carried it out as Terrorist. :haha:

Those Muslim families which are poor are themselves to be blamed for & not anyone else. The reasons are obvious. Again Google.com would help for the start. :enjoy:

The Northern Light Infantry of Pakistan did infiltrate into Kargil and their leaders kept telling that those were Kashmiri freedom fighters.
It's not us who have to brand them terrorists, the Pakistanis themselves do it.

How can an ignorant person be so confident about his knowledge ?

Why don't you go and read the Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report prepared in your own country ? It is declassified now.

Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report

Some random quoting :

14. Maj. Gen. Nazar Hussain Shah, GOC 16 Division, conceded that
"there were rumors that
Bengalis were disposed of without trial."
Similarly, Brigadier Abdul Qadir Khan (Witness No. 243) Commander 93
(A)? admitted that "a number of instance of picking up Bengalis did take
place." Lt. Col. S. S. H. Bokhari, CO of 29 Cavalry, appearing as Witn
ess
no 244, stated that "In Rangpur two officers and 30 men were disposed

of without trial.
It may have happened in other stations as well." An
admission was also made by Lt. Col. S. M. Naeem (Witness No 258) CO
of 39 Baluch that "innocent people were kil
led by us during sweep
operations and it created estrangement amongst the public."
15. Lt Col. Mansoorul Haq, GSO
-
I, Division, appearing as Witness No
260, has made detailed and specific allegations as follows:
"A Bengali, who was alleged to be a Mukti
Bahini or Awami Leaguer, was
being sent to Bangladesh -a code name for death without trial, without
detailed investigations and without any written order by any authorised
authority."
Indiscriminate killing and looting could only serve the cause of the
enemies of Pakistan. In the harshness, we lost the support of the silent
majority of the people of East Pakistan.... The Comilla Cantt.
massacre
(on 27th/28th of March, 1971) under the orders of CO 53 Field
Regiment, Lt. Gen. Yakub Malik, in which 17 Benga
li Officers and 915
men were just slain by a flick of one Officer's fingers should suffice as an
example.
There was a general feeling of hatred against Bengalis amongst the
soldiers and officers including Generals.
There were verbal instructions to eliminate Hindus.

In Salda Nadi area about 500 persons were killed.

When the army moved to clear the rural areas and small towns, it
moved in a ruthless manner, destroying, burning and killing. The rebels
while retreating carried out reprisals against non-Bengalis.
One reply. Give me one single answer,

Why bangladesh despite being free to try pakistan in ICC AND CLAIMING TALL OF ENOUGH PROOFS DOESNT TAKE IT TO INTERNATIONAL COURT OF CRIMES WHYY????
WHY NOT TILL DATE? JUST PLAIN ANSWER THIS.??

One reply. Give me one single answer,

Why bangladesh despite being free to try pakistan in ICC AND CLAIMING TALL OF ENOUGH PROOFS DOESNT TAKE IT TO INTERNATIONAL COURT OF CRIMES WHYY????
WHY NOT TILL DATE? JUST PLAIN ANSWER THIS.??

Firstly, don't use caps, it is readable well enough. Screaming at every argument may be a Pakistani thing to do, not a well-mannered way.
Secondly, you can ask that question to the Bangladeshis, and are you sure they haven't done something similar to that already ? There is a reason they formed their own country.
Thirdly, are you, some random guy off the internet, arguing the legality of the report of one of the most important Commissions of your country, based on the actions on inactions of someone else ? You seem to have more trust on Bangladeshis than your country's Judiciary. That is not even worthy to be laughed at.

Firstly, don't use caps, it is readable well enough. Screaming at every argument may be a Pakistani thing to do, not a well-mannered way.
Secondly, you can ask that question to the Bangladeshis, and are you sure they haven't done something similar to that already ? There is a reason they formed their own country.
Thirdly, are you, some random guy off the internet, arguing the legality of the report of one of the most important Commissions of your country, based on the actions on inactions of someone else ? You seem to have more trust on Bangladeshis than your country's Judiciary. That is not even worthy to be laughed at.
Caps were to emphasize my point not scream.

Again you were beating about the bush. You didnt answer my question exactly.? Why?
I wont ask bengalis ,iwill ask indians because more than Bengalis it is lways indians who cried and wailed over those fake concocted figures of 71.
Again if enougj proof why not ICC.

Now this is the irony. Indians would jump in every thread and speak of 71 killings and act as if they know everything about even that they are sure bengalis nd even India have proofs. But when now that i am asking the question why they didnt go to ICC , suddenly i am told to go and ask bangladeshis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom