What's new

Secretary of Defense Dr. Mark T. Esper's Phones Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina

yanks dont want the chain to be broken. They pass it on to Indians and then to BD.

China is now putting the spanner in the works.

Not sure what grade education you have. It is the reason (defending core of Muslim faith) why thousands killed by indian subservient awami regime. It does not matter whom indian subservient awami regime used to kill them. Nice try create an absurd frame of "Muslim on Muslim crime" but that flimsy and idiotic line of ref does not work.

But extremists Pro jamaati blowing up moderate Muslims, is a crime of passion not hate? 🤔

The U.S defense minister also conveyed his support for Bangladesh in Rohingya issue.

Secretary of Defense Dr. Mark T. Esper spoke with Bangladesh Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Sheikh Hasina over the phone today on September 11, 2020. During the call, Secretary Esper commended the Prime Minister for Bangladesh’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the recent goodwill missions to its neighbors. The two leaders discussed their shared commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific that ensures the sovereignty of all nations, and specific bilateral defense priorities including maritime and regional security, global peacekeeping, and initiatives to modernize Bangladesh’s military capabilities. Both leaders expressed their commitment to continue building closer bilateral defense relations in support of shared values and interests.

Pushing for acsa and gsomia 🤔

By what count and definition?????

By one of the four evil fundamental principles in Article-8 of Part-II of Bangladesh's constitution which was created by Awami cult leader Hindu-bandhu Mujibur Rahman to make Bangladesh subservient to India. Which tries to guarantee freedom of religion and give equal rights to all citizens irrespective of religion so
no man, woman or child can be forced to wear religious attires like burqa, cap and dhoti.

"Honorable" supreme leader Ziaur Rahman who was a saccha Pakistani in his heart till his horrible death realized this evil plan and created the fifth Amendment to remove it and ensured Muslim can live in "harmony and peace" in Shonar Bangla.

That was never been the case in history. BUT there are chronic instances that current "indian subservient Bangladesh" lynch and mass kill majority Muslims. Since you are saying by killing and lynching majority Muslims by "indian subservient Bangladesh" is sign of being a secular state, we can understand your definition. Ironically, india also use and apply eerily similar definition as yours and ronin (sanghi version) of secularism against its Muslim population in india.

OMG!! Seriously?! 😱😱 Indian subservient Bangladeshis are killing and lynching saccha Muslims in BD? 😱😨 Are they taking revenge on us for killing, hacking them to death, raping, abducting them, burning, looting, occupying their house and land, forcefully converting them and vandalizing their temples and shrines? 😨 Can you please provide me some proof cause my friends and family in home is not taking your warning seriously. 😞

That's why tell my hardcore Bimipi-Gamati fanboys sometimes that we should've been more careful during post-election violence in 2001, Ramu-Hathazari violence in 2012, Nasirnagar violence in 2016 and in many more. 😑🙄

Is that why you fled to Gitmo, USA and took this feminine Hindu-ish name "Idune"? Or are you really a girl? 🤔 😍 Well, you do nag like a girl on PDF. 🤔 If you really are, can you please send me your IG link? 😍 I wanna see your doobs and nephew. **nosebleed** 😍 Anyway so Hamba Tarek won't return from UK to see Golapi either for the same reason right? 😞 Sad that Fakhrul miya has to launch more "Eid er por tibro andolon" without Tarek 😞 Give this old nigga some break dude. 😢

Anyway thank you for warning us about this ongoing killing and lynching in Bangladesh. 👍 Even if every Bangladeshi PDF members don't believe you and think you are retard just ignore them, utilize your time properly and continue your Jihad against those who oppress Muslims and Bimpi-Gamat coalition. ✊

Tetul Hugur believes you, Hefazot-e-Islam believes you, those jobless guys who protest in front of Baitul Mukarram in Jummabar believe you!! Your word has already reached to imandar-mumin Muslims of Bangladesh. Look they already launched Jihad against those who lynch and kill Muslims in BD.

We should take action against those who spread such "fake news". :mad:

If you mute out the noise from all awami cult here - fact is US is in mission to counter China anywhere and everywhere. Since China is in charm offensive with their Convid containment expertise, supply and now with vaccine, US feeling left out and trying to stage its own version of hot and cold. That is the MAIN reason US DS called Hasina. NYT (influenced by US establishment) article will tell you the direction of wind. One may ask why DS not FS, that may be because DS has more leverage points to use than FS of US. Any prospect of Hasina buying US defense supply any time in next few years is a far cry. As Hasina herself asked armed forces to cut spending.

Wow. 😮 Such a truthful person!! How bravely you are exposing the truth!! 👏👏 I hope NSI is not monitoring your internet activities and there's no Digital Security Act in USA. They might relocate you to Xinxiang for that, one of the safest places on Earth for Muslims right now besides Gitmo.

Any prospect of Hasina buying US defense supply any time in next few years is a far cry. As Hasina herself asked armed forces to cut spending.

Aww man did they cancel the order for those 50 MRAPs from USA? 😞 I didn't know you have such deep connection with Melania and US DoD. 😮

Last edited:
Is that why you fled to Gitmo, USA and took this feminine Hindu-ish name "Idune"? Or are you really a girl? 🤔 😍 Well, you do nag like a girl on PDF. 🤔 If you really are, can you please send me your IG link? 😍 I wanna see your doobs and nephew. **nosebleed** 😍

Gotta be straight with girls these days, I say : Send NOOD(s)les - Maggi nudus flavour :p:

Ps: khets who don't get it, he meant Vaigna as in mau (mamu) vaigna.

Anyway thank you for warning us about this ongoing killing and lynching in Bangladesh. 👍 Even if every Bangladeshi PDF members don't believe you and think you are retard just ignore them, utilize your time properly and continue your Jihad against those who oppress Muslims and Bimpi-Gamat coalition. ✊
Its was the best part...hashtei asi 😂😂😂

First Commander of US CENTCOM visits Pakistani COAS and now Secretary of Defense Dr. Mark T. Esper's phones Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. Is it a coincidence?

I doubt.

US is playing its role in China - India conflict.

Future events will verify my suppositions are correct or otherwise.

What is offered to Pakistan and BD? Time will tell.... Lets wait.

What will be the Pakistani response?

I am sure they will not miss the opportunity as they did in 1962 due to US pressure.

First Commander of US CENTCOM visits Pakistani COAS and now Secretary of Defense Dr. Mark T. Esper's phones Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. Is it a coincidence?

I doubt.

US is playing its role in China - India conflict.

Future events will verify my suppositions are correct or otherwise.

What is offered to Pakistan and BD? Time will tell.... Lets wait.

What will be the Pakistani response?

I am sure they will not miss the opportunity as they did in 1962 due to US pressure.
China chose a time to go into a military conflict with India when the USA is putting iron curtain around it. West Europe, Japan, South Korea, ASEAN countries all are forced by America to go anti-China. Only Pakistan, Bangladesh and MM remain neutral or pro-China other than Russia.

All this USA game is to control the further economic rise of China. The USA does not want China GDP to overtake that of the USA. China itself is guilty of many misdeeds like its claiming stakes in the Sea around the Philippines, Vietnam and Taiwan where it is pumping up oil. Its claim is based on a 5,000 year old map of the Sea and it assumes a static world during this long period.

It has tarnished its image and caused many countries to jolt away from it. I wonder, if a time will come when Chinese ships will be prohibited from passing through Malacca Strait. It will doom Chinese trade and doom it as an economic power.

BD belongs to a very poor group of countries and it needs assistance from all developed countries for its survival. But, now it is in between a tug of war between China and the western developed world.

The US Defense Minister certainly told BD to keep distance from Beijing. May be it has also threatened with non-selling of Apache helis unless it heeds to American advice. I think there is a relationship between Srigala's Dhaka visit and US defense Minister"s call to Hasina.

I also wonder why Hasina suddenly asked the military to limit its purchase of military hardware. There must be a relationship with the US call.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom