What's new

secret taliban meeting in Karachi, rejects peace negotiations

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1620370_636236009746671_1158107966_n.jpg

MAY I KNOW WHAT THE HECK WAS THE POLICE DOING THEN !

Whats wrong with the law enforcement agencies seriously? This country is going to gutters !

MAY I KNOW WHAT THE HECK WAS THE POLICE DOING THEN !

Whats wrong with the law enforcement agencies seriously? This country is going to gutters !

Thanks mqm for keeping friends from all over the world including south africa. As the police head already explained mqm there is security breach their critical info gets reached to these terrorists so there are moles and other low level guys giving out infos before any sort of ops. wasay 13 saal sey mqm ka governor behta howa hai aur mqm 20 saal se rule kar chuki hai with cooperation with ppp/mushy and once previously with pml-n so karachi the hub of Pak should have been cleansed without daily barking from london.

Thanks mqm for keeping friends from all over the world including south africa. As the police head already explained mqm there is security breach their critical info gets reached to these terrorists so there are moles and other low level guys giving out infos before any sort of ops. wasay 13 saal sey mqm ka governor behta howa hai aur mqm 20 saal se rule kar chuki hai with cooperation with ppp/mushy and once previously with pml-n so karachi the hub of Pak should have been cleansed without daily barking from london.

You cant be serious here ! You honestly are trying to blame MQM - a liberal political party for the rise of Taliban in Karachi and specially this part ? Whats with this phobia and putting every blame on it ? Are you telling me that MQM is helping the religiously motivated terrorists coming from tribal areas despite being against them ? These people came over as IDP's after the operations in KPK and tribal areas , not before .

i salute the guy who made you think tank, i want to know what was he thinking then?

You can disagree with what I say but you do not have the authority or have a say at whom is chosen for any specific Title. Similarly people would say they salute you who kept you alive on this forum what were they thinking with 13 negatives you are still here miraculously ask yourself what is wrong with you..Now stick to topic take person fight somewhere else.

You cant be serious here ! You honestly are trying to blame MQM - a liberal political party for the rise of Taliban in Karachi and specially this part ? Whats with this phobia and putting every blame on it ? Are you telling me that MQM is helping the religiously motivated terrorists coming from tribal areas despite being against them ? These people came over as IDP's after the operations in KPK and tribal areas , not before .

I am serious, from local criminals becoming powerful to professional gangs and now taliban ask yourself who is to be blame right the government in power. Same is the case with KPK; ppp, pml-n, MMA, anp these are the ones who briefly ruled over n.w.f.p so i am not just finger pointing Sindh but other parts.

You may want to complete your research first seriously - otherwise its the same phobia at play again and again . This Talibanization in Karachi isn't that old first of all and secondly , MQM was in position to control any of it when it happened . You have a lot of corrupt allowing people to come here , without any checking for weapons and drugs , blame them for the latest threat in town , after the operations in their areas . Most of the TTP commanders in Karachi are Mehsuds - rings a bell ?

Old or not what are the chance those gangs have joined taliban groups No? My research is complete i think the blame goes to government who have ruled Sindh no one else...why did government not worked sincerely in the first place make the departments strong?

I am serious, from local criminals becoming powerful to professional gangs and now taliban ask yourself who is to be blame right the government in power. Same is the case with KPK; ppp, pml-n, MMA, anp these are the ones who briefly ruled over n.w.f.p so i am not just finger pointing Sindh but other parts.

Taliban problem has as much to do with MQM as the Pope has to do with atheism ! I see just one finger being pointed at a certain political party , absolving the rest . Ever bothered to question the ANP for the drugs and weapons business here ? Or allowing Afghan refugees and IDP's here without any checks and balances just for their vote banks ?

The thread was about Taliban now planning open meetings in the financial hub of Pakistan and somehow you have managed to blame a strict anti Taliban and liberal mindset party . Disagree with its actions and ideology for all you like , it doesn't have anything to do with it .

Taliban problem has as much to do with MQM as the Pope has to do with atheism ! I see just one finger being pointed at a certain political party , absolving the rest . Ever bothered to question the ANP for the drugs and weapons business here ? Or allowing Afghan refugees and IDP's here without any checks and balances just for their vote banks ?

The thread was about Taliban now planning open meetings in the financial hub of Pakistan and somehow you have managed to blame a strict anti Taliban and liberal mindset party . Disagree with its actions and ideology for all you like , it doesn't have anything to do with it .

Still provincial government is to be blamed that briefly ruled Sindh not just one party if police and rangers were good at work this would not have happened, ofcourse the blame goes to a larger organization under the command of zia....it is now a spill over effect it is going to be very hard to be curbed in entire Pakistan.

@Secur @Luftwaffe..chillout gentlemen.
The key factor behind taliban's attempt to infiltrate here is to take benefit from personal political fights and transform it into another Waziristan.We know that various parties keep weapons here,it is obvious and cannot be denied.So,it will not be difficult for them to get desired objective sucessfully.I have just heard that intelligence agencies have taken action against them and arrested these terrorist,which is quite satisfactory.It is now time for us to unite and fight against these terrorists at every level,either it is political or religious.

-Regards

Still provincial government is to be blamed that briefly ruled Sindh not just one party if police and rangers were good at work this would not have happened, ofcourse the blame goes to a larger organization under the command of zia....it is now a spill over effect it is going to be very hard to be curbed in entire Pakistan.

Yes , provincial Govt is to be blamed for it . The time-frame as most sources agree on , is after the Swat operation and the ongoing ones in different parts of tribal areas . The IDP's were allowed to come in here , with all the jewels they carry and now well lets fight the Taliban in the largest city of Pakistan . You mean the army there by saying the larger organization under the command of ZIA ? To be honest , most people believe that its too late now , mate .

Yes , provincial Govt is to be blamed for it . The timeframe as most sources agree on , is after the Swat operation and the ongoing ones in different parts of tribal areas . The IDP's were allowed to come in here , with all the jewels they carry and now well lets fight the Taliban in the largest city of Pakistan . You mean the army there ? To be honest , most people believe that its too late now , mate .
I agree with you and luftwaffe,both of you are right and there is no denying over that.In order to prevent Karachi from damaging by these outfits we must:

-Identify:We must identify those mindsets who are supporting these elements and isolate them,regardless of which party/sector they belong too.

-Deweaponsize:We must attempt to run a campaign in media sectors as well as practical approach to be taken by our administration in deweaponsing specific groups,plus we have to work over weapon supply which they are getting.

-Unite:We must arrange all parties conference in Karachi in which all political parties are invited to settle matters peacefully.Aman committee needs to be reconsidered again as it's role isn't effective in maintaining peace,one sided biased operations needed to be stopped and full focus to be given upon latest threat.

-Bonding:We must strenghten bonds with each other,such as CONFLICTING parties ie shias and sunnies.Those mosques must be charged by police who are continuously spreading hatered against one another thus provoking aggression and hatered due to which third parties are taking benefit.

-Curing disease:The best way to cure a disease is to diagnose it and to give proper medications.Government of Pakistan seems to realize it and necessary targetted operations are being done by Pakistan army.

I personally think that these Talibans must be planning to blow up important areasas a reaction of targetted operation being done by Pakistan army.I reckon that either they will do it on their own or use parties like BLA or other,as they have attempted earlier.

-Regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom