What's new

Secret agenda revealed: Terrorists want to merge West Bengal with Bangladesh

I think its time Bengalis from India and Bangladeshis become one.. there has been too much of oppression from Indian side. Only Bengalis from WB understand the love for their Bangladeshi brothers...so we must agree to merge them both. I hope Bangladeshi brothers have no problem becoming a part of India once bangladesh is brought under the map of India. we'll also feed you BD people and give you shelter in dry land when its the final day of your drowning as destined.

I think its time Bengalis from India and Bangladeshis become one.. there has been too much of oppression from Indian side. Only Bengalis from WB understand the love for their Bangladeshi brothers...so we must agree to merge them both. I hope Bangladeshi brothers have no problem becoming a part of India once bangladesh is brought under the map of India. we'll also feed you BD people and give you shelter in dry land when its the final day of your drowning as destined.

Bengalis who bow to "allah"(One God imperialism/also found in Christianity) are not compatible with those bengalis who follow Dharmic Architecture(democratic assembly of 330 million Gods, Goddesses).

WB and BD union will never happen. Infact, soon there will be second partition of West-Bengal.

You may be not aware of present BD condition. BD is rapidly progressing than any of the region surrounding its border.
Actually we first invented this idea of separate land. And we have no intention to change our mind soon. Bengali Muslims lagged behind during British rule and pak era. But things are changing and within 2050 it will be the world power. Hope there is no political anarchy.
Yes we have love for other Bengalis too. But we cant take them now. Dont worry we will live in moon when our land will sink.

BTW Mirza Jatt is an interesting name. Its a Muslim Jatt?

Last edited:
Bengalis who bow to "allah"(One God imperialism/also found in Christianity) are not compatible with those bengalis who follow Dharmic Architecture(democratic assembly of 330 million Gods, Goddesses).

WB and BD union will never happen. Infact, soon there will be second partition of West-Bengal.

Monotheism is also a part of Hinduism, even atheism is. :)

And neither of WB and BD union and second partition of West-Bengal will happen.

Look at his username, then look at his post, and then look at your response, now hit your head in a wall.

What is wrong with my username? Can u tell me?

I am en epitome of free will in Open Architecture of Hinduism. Its open, however when you enter it, you have to obey same rules as others(you can't say "God x is true, all others are false"). The pre-condition is, you must bow to every God/Goddess which any other person in that Architecture evolves/come up with. (Similar to how one application in Linux doesn't try to "kill" other processes floating in that echo-system).

Abrahamic religions are Proprietary Architectures. Totally incompatible and destructive to Open-ness, free will & mutual respect. (In analogy to Linux, these religions are "viruses" who attack/kill other processes in that open echo-system because they don't want other processes to evolve or grow or even exist)

Jai Shri Ram(same as Shri. allahnath). ;)

You may be not aware of present BD condition. BD is rapidly progressing than any of the region surrounding its border.
Actually we first invented this idea of separate land. And we have no intention to change our mind soon. Bengali Muslims lagged behind during British rule and pak era. But things are changing and within 2050 it will be the world power. Hope there is no political anarchy.
Yes we have love for other Bengalis too. But we cant take them now. Dont worry we will live in moon when our land will sink.

By the time you decide to settle in Moon, we along with USA, Russia, EU, and China would have colonized Moon, you can buy land from us, we will give you good discounts for the sake of our past relations. :D

By the time you decide to settle in Moon, we along with USA, Russia, EU, and China would have colonized Moon, you can buy land from us, we will give you good discounts for the sake of our past relations. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 21

You can surely apply for more discounts, we will also look into individual cases. For example, @BDforever is getting free land on moon with private villa. :D

how sad you will have to leave your "world power land" and take shelter in ISRO camps in moon when the world power land sinks under water...and all this happening just within 36 years from now as you yourself said. Feel bad for you guys...I suggest you dont work much towards becoming the world power, just invest on the bamboo pole that'll help you pole vault onto the moon.

Yes its a Muslim name though I am a sikh.. but its a name coming from the culture that is shared by both Muslims and Sikhs when the land was one.

Terrorists may but People don't...................

They know even Mohan Bagan play better cricket than BD cricket team.

how sad you will have to leave your "world power land" and take shelter in ISRO camps in moon when the world power land sinks under water...and all this happening just within 36 years from now as you yourself said. Feel bad for you guys...I suggest you dont work much towards becoming the world power, just invest on the bamboo pole that'll help you pole vault onto the moon.

Bangladesh is gaining more land than its losing in sea. So we dont have any plans to depart for Moon so soon.

They know even Mohan Bagan play better cricket than BD cricket team.

So Mohan Bagan plays cricket? :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom