What's new

Secret agenda revealed: Terrorists want to merge West Bengal with Bangladesh

The Bangali part of India should join Bangladesh as they all share one language.
Just a simple question-why on earth should we join a foreign country when we are extremely happy to be a part of India!The Indian Bengalis will always remain Indian first,we share our Religion and traditions with the rest of the Indians,on the contrary Bangladeshis profess to a different Religion and hence we are not compatible to each other.Now before you question my view let me clear the fact that i am an ethnic Bengali living in the state of Bengal and am a proud Indian citizen!!

Melai fatch fatch korisni, borda bolche shon, India ekti oti prachin sabhyata, Columbus ki abiskar korte beriyechilo shuni?

Aj amader dharma alada bole amra ek jati hoyeo eke oporer kache bideshi, er cheye lojjar ar ki hote pare? Tui kal amake nemontanna poryanta koris ni, boro dukkho peyechi.
Lol dada,Buchu ke chere dao ebar,o bechara r ektu holei kandte sure korbe je:D

West Bengal is under illegal occupation by India! India must give it back to Bangladesh!
Same as Aksai Chin. I must say all our neighbours consider us illegal occupiers and really can't do shit. BD and Pak are given 0 importance by us. We only give China somewhat importance.

Yeah the fart is causing global warming and skin burns.
51903440.jpg

we are even better in music than india :yay:

Rabindrasangeet theke Nazrulgeeti, Hemanta theke Manna Dey, Baul gaan theke lokgeeti, Jibonmukhi gaan theke Bangla Band, sob amago abadaan, emonki aaddek Bollywood music ja kina Bangladesheo besh janapriyo, tao amago abadaan. Bangladesh ghorar dim korse. :D

Rabindrasangeet theke Nazrulgeeti, Hemanta theke Manna Dey, Baul gaan theke lokgeeti, Jibonmukhi gaan theke Bangla Band, sob amago abadaan, emonki aaddek Bollywood music ja kina Bangladesheo besh janapriyo, tao amago abadaan. Bangladesh ghorar dim korse. :D

just to bring you down from sky... just one example: Rabindranath praised bangladesh in his poem, not india :D

"Bengali Hindus are the most coward ethnic group in S.Asia."

About this!!! Buddy, we threw bombs to viceroy in 1912, in 1930 raided (suicide attack) writer's building to kill NS Simpson,in 1941 a Bengali deceived the British and declared war against the HMG, In 1948 a Bengali was in charge of organizing Kashmir war,In the 80's a Bengali along with KPS Gill was instrumental in breaking the Khalistani movement in Punjab and today a Bengali is our IAF chief. Nuff said; do I need to pay attention to idiots today? :D

And who was the charge of Operation Polo.

Back
Top Bottom