What's new

Second JF-17B Prototype with more composite material undergoing flight tests

The J-10's engine isn't a very friendly one to maintain
even if the russians would allow export ( which I doubt )
Stop the excuses please! Didnt the russians allowed sale of engine for JF-17? If they allowed for JF-17 why would they object to J-10? If that were the case the Chinese would had never offered J-10 to Pakistan.

Stop the excuses please! Didnt the russians allowed sale of engine for JF-17? If they allowed for JF-17 why would they object to J-10? If that were the case the Chinese would had never offered J-10 to Pakistan.
Correct friend. Musharaf would not have signed the agreement for j-10s earlier if that was not the case; i failed to understand why they did not procure them then.

Correct friend. Musharaf would not have signed the agreement for j-10s earlier if that was not the case; i failed to understand why they did not procure them then.
If I said something, all hell will break lose on me for speaking blasphemy. But in reality the people who went for the F-16s rather than J-10 committed treason. Because of their shortsightedness and a fetish for US toys, they have kept Pakistan under US thump and sole reason for blackmail.

If I said something, all hell will break lose on me for speaking blasphemy. But in reality the people who went for the F-16s rather than J-10 committed treason. Because of their shortsightedness and a fetish for US toys, they have kept Pakistan under US thump and sole reason for blackmail.
General Musharaff has very high profile in China. He is a really pro-China Pakistani leader.

Actually when Musharaff was forced to resign, China and Pakistan relationship was once very.nervous. then comes the.cancel of J10 deal.

that is a political retaliation gesture by Sharif for the close relationship China has with Musharaff. and those F16 deal is just a payback for the support from the west in the election. im not a fan of Sharif from the first beginin.

Chinese dont usaully talk about the internal affairs if Pakistan, but we knows quite a bit.

J10 deal cancelled is a political casualty. i always feel painful when think of it.

Sharif shall be held responsible for all of this, he sacrifice the national interests for.his.personal reason. and PAF is still stuck with F16.

Great analysis , Musharaf wanted to solidify Defence with J10B deal but I remember USA , courted our Air Marshal , and promised F16 when Zardari/Nawaz came to power and our Airforce became victim of that fake promise

• He bought AWACs from Sweeden
    • AWACS from China
    • F22P ships from China for our weak navy
    • Solidified our F16 fleet
    • He ordered J10B , 36-40 planes for delivery in 2014 ( ** Cancelled )

If we had not fell victim to failed promise we would have already had 40 J10B now in Pakistan Air Force as order was for delivery in 2014 December

Our Military really enjoys international parties and gatherings too much and sometimes they forget to order what we need

Example:
  • So long to order Turkish Ships
  • J10B plane delays
  • Z10 helicopter Gunship order delays

Musharaf's resignation was due to our Private TV Channel and fake news , being financed by International Agencies

A lot of these fake TV , news channels get money in UAE and publish all sort of fake news

Last edited:
and how many times Pakistan can stand being cheated by Yankees?

Great analysis , Musharaf wanted to solidify Defence with J10B deal but I remember USA , courted our Air Marshal , and promised F16 when Zardari/Nawaz came to power and our Airforce became victim of that fake promise

If we had not fell victim to failed promise we would have already had 40 J10B now in Pakistan Air Force as order was for delivery in 2014 December

Our Military really enjoys international parties and gatherings too much and sometimes they forget to order what we need

Example:
  • J10B plane delays

Musharaf's resignation was due to our Private TV Channel and fake news , being financed by International Agencies

A lot of these fake TV , news channels get money in UAE and publish all sort of fake news
what done is done, we shall look into the future with past experience.

• He bought AWACs from Sweeden
    • AWACS from China
    • F22P ships from China for our weak navy
    • Solidified our F16 fleet
    • He ordered J10B , 36-40 planes for delivery in 2014

Example:
  • J10B plane delays

before president Musharaff, the relationsip between China and Pakistan is mainly focused on economy field. when Musharaff take the presidency, he strongly pushed military cooperation with China.
, which inevitably get on the tails of the west.

Well Problem is the 300-500 Million being paid to Pakistani Private TV channels to interfere in Pakistani Politics against Patriotic people like Musharaf and of course effect Pakistan-China relations, there was a very Noticeable "Anti Musharraf" push on TV outlets

There was a lot of money spend , in TV to broadcast anti Musharraf news, and people were paid big money to organize demonstrations against him, it was a very strange time because on TV Musharraf would be criticized daily for no reason.

Just like sometimes we see some "fake" reporters do not want China-Pakistan CPEC to succeed and Pakistan really needs legislation to capture foreign spy reporters

After Musharraf stepped down , the same people when they demonstrated again , no one listed to them or showed them on TV a ban was placed to show their demonstration. So a lot of average people inquired well why is their demonstration not being shown again on TV, and reason is simple , Private TV was not being paid Millions to fund to show this propaganda against Pakistan

For me

• J10B should be in Pakistan Airforce (40)
  • J31 should be ordered immediately (40)
  • Z10 should be ordered immediately (40)
  • F22P+ should be ordered immediately (4)

I have a very clear mind when it comes to what we need

I would even close the US embassy in Islamabad and change it into
Pakistan-Chinese Business / Economic cooperation center

The center would examine fast track , transfer of Land and property for Pakistan-China businesses companies
LJy0w2C.jpg

We don't need US embassy in Pakistan not this big

US embassy should be tiny (2-3 Officers allowed)

1 Computer
1 Printer allowed
1 Telephone allowed

Last edited:
when i heard the news of Musharaff step down, its just like: WTF?

it means pro USA force in Pakistan prevails again.

PAF is a victim as well.

American promise is cheaper than a toilet paper.

PAF is a victim as well.

Pervaiz Musharraf sold Pakistan to USA. And the slavery continued through at least some of Zardari's era. Pervaiz Musharraf is NOT a friend of Pakistan.

PAF is a victim as well.

It is a age old game , when a Patriotic Pakistani comes to power, they are discredited by Media in Pakistan that is why USA is always pressuring Pakistan to allow Private TV / Radio in Pakistan which sometimes have offices in UAE, Qatar or Middle east , the reporters just connect money in international banks or sometimes the payment is made as Property (Condo , or Villa in UAE)

China/Russia do not allow this to happen due to Strong policy , but Pakistan allows these foreign reporters to write articles for US embassy

It is very sad situation

There is very little coverage of CPEC in Pakistani Private Channels even when it is the Biggest Economic project in Pakistan History most Pakistanis learn about this from personal investigation

Last edited:

He won't know

Here is what double Agents in Pakistan who love USA love

a) They love the parties held by Americans
b) They love the Visa or Work Visa option to live in USA for them and their families
c) They also negotiate free education for their kids
d) Sometimes there are cultural shows , or dinner party or Promise of Power
f) The American spy network is always willing to expand their influence by arranging parties to bring more Top Pakistani people in the circle and you also see some awards given to Pakistan Military for "no reason"

This is what the sold out Reporters love in Pakistan

a) Villa/ Condo / Business office , in UAE or Qatar
b) They are given funding and encouragement , and awards as Humanitarian for spying activity
c) They continuously write anti Pakistan articles and promote negative news
d) They have abundance of travel money to easily travel between USA / Pakistan
f) The corrupt reporters write specific programming or stories when they are signaled
g) These folks are easily enticed by awards (humanitarian awards or other bribe) while real humanitarian workers in Pakistan who work with poor are never acknowledged

And it is not just 1 reporter , it is 40-50 reporters who suddenly start to report at same time on same issues !!! And that creates a massive disturbance locally in country , this and social media creates a mess

The Project to remove Musharaf , involved detailed planning
It was a full fledge 1 to 1.5 year project

a) Creation of a Story (i.e Made up stories)
b) Creation of a local issue (The courts , the lawyers, the Mosque hostage drama)
c) Setting up a massive network of Reporters who write these fake stories
d) Stirring of Religious elements
e) Expansion of issues more in Media
f) Running a social campaign to bring people to streets
g) Pressurize Pakistan to not shut down the fake news channels

The same people then are also involved in Taking IMF loans where beneficiary bonus are granted to them in their overseas accounts

Last edited:
Well they retired of course

The strategy is simply to delay Pakistan's choices. Pakistan is getting carrot promises for last 10 years. Here take this medal and don't order weapons from None USA sources, we will give you (F16 , Discounted Cobra).

• In recent times Pakistan has finally started to invest in own defense needs

> Pakistan-China , Type 053 Deal fantastic cooperation between China / Pakistan
> HQ-19 , massive deal between China/Pakistan
> FM-90 , Fantastic deal
> 8 Submarines for Pakistan Navy , fantastic choice

> CPEC excellent work done in last 3-4 years :pakistan::china:

It makes sense

Z-10 , 40 Helicopter Gunship from China , makes sense
J10B , 40 Planes , makes sense
J31 , Exclusive partner for Stealth program makes sense to me

Logically think about it
Example figures

(1) Super cobra which runs 350 km / hr , 40 rockets Promised since 2008
or
(40) x Z-10 which may be runs 310km/hr , 30 rockets

Example 2
(8) F16 , Embargoed, false promise of discount

or

(40) x J10B , Brand new fighters
(40) x J31 , Stealth planes

:coffee:

Last edited:
Well they retired of course

The strategy is simply to delay Pakistan's choices. Pakistan is getting carrot promises for last 10 years. Here take this medal and don't order weapons from None USA sources, we will give you (F16 , Discounted Cobra).

• In recent times Pakistan has finally started to invest in own defense needs

> Pakistan-China , Type 053 Deal fantastic cooperation between China / Pakistan
> HQ-19 , massive deal between China/Pakistan
> FM-90 , Fantastic deal
> 8 Submarines for Pakistan Navy , fantastic choice

> CPEC excellent work done in last 3-4 years :pakistan::china:

It makes sense

Z-10 , 40 Helicopter Gunship from China , makes sense
J10B , 40 Planes , makes sense
J31 , Exclusive partner for Stealth program makes sense to me

Logically think about it
Example figures

(1) Super cobra which runs 350 km / hr , 40 rockets
or
(40) x Z-10 which may be runs 310km/hr , 30 rockets

Example 2
(8) F16 , Embargoed

or

(40) x J10B , Brand new fighters
(40) x J31 , Stealth planes
i hope more economy.cooperation, more cultural and educational exchange.

Military is just one aspect.

Back
Top Bottom