What's new

Second Indian Student Killed in Ukraine

He died from a stroke.

What should India do , demand Russia find an immediate cure for strokes and develop a magical way of curing him after he died ?

Its sad.
A natural death.
Its possible the invasion may be a contributing factor.
But its still a stroke

Stroke at this young age?

RIP in Kid. May Allah (SWT) have mercy on us for being so insensitivity to brand this thread as Indian Student, when that person was a foreign students on a foreign soil. If you are parent your self you will understand how devastated it is to even learn of death of your enemy's children. So please people chill and have some heart

I am not a conspiracy theorists. But I have observed that heart attacks and strokes have gone up after the vaccination programme.

But the Indian TV actor Siddhart Shukla and the South Indian actor Puneet died of heart attack even though they were, as is the fashion nowadays, very "fit" gymming people. I think it's a combination of Indian genetics, the pollution in India and this fad of heavy gymming even the females.

But the Indian TV actor Siddhart Shukla and the South Indian actor Puneet died of heart attack even though they were, as is the fashion nowadays, very "fit" gymming people. I think it's a combination of Indian genetics, the pollution in India and this fad of heavy gymming even the females.
The media are spreading false propoganda that exercise can kill you.

On the contrary, exercise is good for your heart.

There are many studies which state that AstraZeneca (Covishield) vaccine cause clotting. Clotting can result into cardiac arrest/strokes and brain haemorrhage. A 15 year old girl and a 17 year old girl have died within a week of vaccination due to heart attack.

Please not that I am not against vaccines. I am fully vaxxed.

The media are spreading false propoganda that exercise can kill you.

On the contrary, exercise is good for your heart.

There are many studies which state that AstraZeneca (Covishield) vaccine cause clotting. Clotting can result into cardiac arrest/strokes and brain haemorrhage. A 15 year old girl and a 17 year old girl have died within a week of vaccination due to heart attack.

Please not that I am not against vaccines. I am fully vaxxed.

Though I don't disagree with your mention of the vaccine-related deaths I will say that exercise is good but not in combination with fanatic jogs in the morning and busy jobs the rest of the day. The body can sustain only so much.

Back
Top Bottom