What's new

Seat Adjustment between PTI and PPP on NA56, PP14?

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
422141_415454705219754_582784647_n.jpg

ooops a silent alliance in making????

Its not an alliance its a seat adjustment that too a pure tactical move. Every party is setting its priorities and PTI is targeting maximum seats in National assembly may be at the cost of some provincial seats.

Its not an alliance its a seat adjustment that too a pure tactical move. Every party is setting its priorities and PTI is targeting maximum seats in National assembly may be at the cost of some provincial seats.
Yeah I guess when Moonis Elahi also advises his voters to vote for PTI. So much for the change. The Junoon is effectively driving both PTI leadership and supporters blind to their principal. Personal attacks and abusive language have become their hallmark. They cant accept any opposing voice, they can't accept that their leadership has played no different to mainstream parties. Almost of their >90% electable candidates have either come from PPP, N or Q And yet they have the audacity to chant change. Just have a look at the election stats and their smartness can be easily unveiled. Most of the new tickets have been awarded to candidates where PTI has weak profile. Where it could find an electable candidate, it overlooked their previous associations. If anybody can deny this, please come forward.

IK clearly mentioned that no alliance with those parties at any level who were in Gov & he termed them as status quo parties, now i dunno if PPP is removed from that list.... and IK himself is contesting election from one of the seats.....

IK clearly mentioned that no alliance with those parties at any level who were in Gov & he termed them as status quo parties, now i dunno if PPP is removed from that list.... and IK himself is contesting election from one of the seats.....

Like i said its a tactical move to ensure maximum votes for PTI.

Yeah I guess when Moonis Elahi also advises his voters to vote for PTI. So much for the change. The Junoon is effectively driving both PTI leadership and supporters blind to their principal. Personal attacks and abusive language have become their hallmark. They cant accept any opposing voice, they can't accept that their leadership has played no different to mainstream parties. Almost of their >90% electable candidates have either come from PPP, N or Q And yet they have the audacity to chant change. Just have a look at the election stats and their smartness can be easily unveiled. Most of the new tickets have been awarded to candidates where PTI has weak profile. Where it could find an electable candidate, it overlooked their previous associations. If anybody can deny this, please come forward.

Like IK have mentioned million times that top leadership shud be honest and competent the res of the leaders and workers can be fine tuned, apart from this i am not interested in reading ur nonsense which i have read and replied time and again.

Like IK have mentioned million times that top leadership shud be honest and competent the res of the leaders and workers can be fine tuned, apart from this i am not interested in reading ur nonsense which i have read and replied time and again.
yeah i guess one-liner man has low processing power....fair enough

Nope, for me its an effort to secure PPP votes in favor of PTI.
OK
PPP votes for IK & PTI votes for PPP candidate on these seats.. i get it ... anyways best of luck to them... :)

So this means Zardari is honest and competent. :lol:

Soon ANP and MQM shall also be removed from the list. Welcome to the reality of politics.

Back
Top Bottom