What's new

Seat Adjustment between PTI and PPP on NA56, PP14?

what ? cant understand :s

Its little too early to comment, right now PTI is targeting Maximum NA seats even at the cost of some provincial seats.

PTI wants to form the next government even at the cost of principles and ideology.

:lol:

I bet you that if patwari league have to, they will even make Zardari president again, just to hold power.

They shall perhaps consider after the elections but you have already accepted him as president even before the peoples verdict. Perhaps in a way you have accepted the defeat. So whats the difference between PTI and PML (N)?

255664_10151450994902462_931775894_n.jpg

PTI wants to form the next government even at the cost of principles and ideology.

They shall perhaps consider after the elections but you have already accepted him as president even before the peoples verdict. Perhaps in a way you have accepted the defeat. So whats the difference between PTI and PML (N)?

Let the election come and let the people decide who is different PTI or PML-N.

422141_415454705219754_582784647_n.jpg

ooops a silent alliance in making????
PMLN doing seat adjustments , no problem it is their right ....but when PTI makes even a single seat adjustment people point their guns towards us ... stop this hypocrisy ........ here in my area PTI is in try to arrange some seat adjustment with JI , is it wrong ? come on

PMLN doing seat adjustments , no problem it is their right ....but when PTI makes even a single seat adjustment people point their guns towards us ... stop this hypocrisy ........ here in my area PTI is in try to arrange some seat adjustment with JI , is it wrong ? come on

They are scared to death my frnd they can see their fate and we can see their desperation.

I can tell u there is seat adjustment on a GT road city between PTI and PML-N . PMLN candidate is helping PTI on MNA seats just because he hates PMLN MNA politicans and he did not got MNA seat. My friend is helping PML-N candidate thats why i know

After elections.. nation shall be prepared to see more adjustments to gain ministries... aka horse trading.

Same drama nothing new.

ch ch ch it hurts like hell i can understand ur pain my frnd :lol:

It does hurt.. when we see simple people being deceived by Imran Khan...
Deal among Imran Khan and Asif Ali Zardari over Sindh and Punjab is quite clear.

PPP has withdrawn from Punjab and Imran Khan has withdrawn from Sindh... rest is seat adjustments.

There is clear evidence of riggings and constitutional violations.... why is Imran Khan party tolerating it?

Which candidate met 62 -63 ? They are graduates but can't tell spelling of horse and upon failing their supporters claim it an IQ test.

@BATMAN, PTI has not withdrawn from Sindh and they have 17 candidates in 20 NA seats. PMLN has only 4 and they have made alliance with MQM.

Last edited by a moderator:
After elections.. nation shall be prepared to see more adjustments to gain ministries... aka horse trading.

Same drama nothing new.

Deal among Imran Khan and Asif Ali Zardari over Sindh and Punjab is quite clear.

PPP has withdrawn from Punjab and Imran Khan has withdrawn from Sindh... rest is seat adjustments.

There is clear evidence of riggings and constitutional violations.... why is Imran Khan party tolerating it?

Which candidate met 62 -63 ? They are graduates but can't tell spelling of horse and upon failing their supporters claim it an IQ test.

Chawlai Marnai mai app ka koi Jawab nahi...

where is the change if PTI is also playing same old politics...really its PMLn VS all parties.....its gonna be one hell of a battle

Been saying this for ages, there always seem to be an alliance between Imran and the Zar-man. Imran shows his respect and gratititude for Zardari by not uttering and single word against a part who with the help of ANP and MQM brought Pakistan to the brink of destruction...doesnt say anything against MQM and ANP either but shows his animosity towards Mulana who left PPP alliance. His animosity towards NS seems personal from back in the days of cricket...find the common denominator = cricket, explains the dusmani

next govt PPP+ANP+MQM+PTI
Imran PM, Zardari President

Same drama nothing new.

Cutting the long story short ur now joining Tahir ul qadri's dharna on polling stations nation wide ? :P

Been saying this for ages, there always seem to be an alliance between Imran and the Zar-man. Imran shows his respect and gratititude for Zardari by not uttering and single word against a part who with the help of ANP and MQM brought Pakistan to the brink of destruction...doesnt say anything against MQM and ANP either but shows his animosity towards Mulana who left PPP alliance. His animosity towards NS seems personal from back in the days of cricket...find the common denominator = cricket, explains the dusmani

next govt PPP+ANP+MQM+PTI
Imran PM, Zardari President

Nawaz zardari bhai bhai :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom