What's new

scuba diving in Churna Island

Here is one I took.

nxpcah.jpg

Its a good area to catch some barracuda's on trolling, and on a reel u can catch many varieties icluding cat fish, heera machi, nawaz sharif yes u heard it right nawaz sharif is the name of fish named by the locals because ithe fish has a shade of yellow color. Plus locals have lots of tale about Pak navy submarines and missle testingfrom a ship.They are pretty cheap some fisher man will try to rip u off by askin 8000rs but we have never paid above 2500rs for 12 hours usually its between 1500 to 3000rs

I think you mean Benazir, thats what they call the small yellow one or was it red? Its not missile testing, it is a deck gun test site. Which they do not do too often especially during fishing season. And the price is about right if you know people in the village. I have to usually force him to take money which amounts to around 1500 bucks for like 8 people. We get our own diesel and bait. There is a snorkel mask we all have to share like the poor people we are.

Here is one I took.

nxpcah.jpg

I think you mean Benazir, thats what they call the small yellow one or was it red? Its not missile testing, it is a deck gun test site. Which they do not do too often especially during fishing season. And the price is about right if you know people in the village. I have to usually force him to take money which amounts to around 1500 bucks for like 8 people. We get our own diesel and bait. There is a snorkel mask we all have to share like the poor people we are.

Nah never heard of benazir. Plus they have a tale there that navy asked them to fire a missile which was suppose to go from over the village but the villagers there refused. They have plenty of tales about the subs too. Yeah we buy our own bait butnot the diesel, we usualky go in a group of 5 people max

Nah never heard of benazir. Plus they have a tale there that navy asked them to fire a missile which was suppose to go from over the village but the villagers there refused. They have plenty of tales about the subs too. Yeah we buy our own bait butnot the diesel, we usualky go in a group of 5 people max

You can see the subs and navy stuff at Kemari. I was once invited to the Navy wing of the SSG, they had midget subs in repairs on land. When we go to charna I hope and wish to see nothing but water. That village tell me how much work MQM did for them, the road you see going there and electricity was brought to them by MQM. They say how they always used to vote PPP but they are grateful to MQM for bringing them basic amenities. Not sure how they vote now nor did I ask. I remember when it was a 2 hour dirt road drive from hawks bay to that place some 15 years ago. Now it takes me a total of 45mins from my house to get there. So thank you MQM for giving me that, but you guys are still a plague.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom