What's new

Scramble makes mincemeat of MiGs

Havent u posted this article with different titles at least 5 times earlier? What is the point of posting it again, really?

@Windjammer So we lost Two planes BUT you
LOST the Kargil War and your HONOUR in front of the whole world

The very fact that you have to open such Meaningless threads shows how much you
are still hurting

are still hurting
@Stephen Cohen
The fact that you were compelled to post like a loser since this incident has nothing to do with Kargil war proves that your tiny ego got busted and proves how under pressure you airforce loses it's nerves, that's the fear of PAF for you. :)

Please answer my question: Why have you posted this article for the nth time ?

It cant be the date alone. Or do you plan to repost all your posts on the same day each year?

Would you not compare this childish behaviour to people posting photos of your nation's surrender ceremony in 1971 again and again?

keep your BS to yourself, after your airforce cowardly attacked the unarmed PN aircraft, i guess you assume all was normal and it was your PM which first asked Bill Clinton to get involved else as it's a fact Pakistan had Indians by the throat.
That happened straight after kargil war actually, it was the named "The Atlantic Incident". My dad's friend who was a Naval Lieutenant was on board that aircraft. All souls sadly lost their lives.

are still hurting
You murdered 16 people on an unarmed plane. It was MURDER. We had you by your necks if it wasn't for our PM you lot would have been goners.

It cant be the date alone. Or do you plan to repost all your posts on the same day each year?

Would you not compare this childish behaviour to people posting photos of your nation's surrender ceremony in 1971 again and again?
If you have a problem with his article then report, don't cry here. Either contribute to the article or report or ignore.

Firstly who are you to question me on what i do on PDF, do you hold any statuary rights to what can or can not be posted here.....
Now since you seem to suffer from multiple personality dilemma, it's not necessary all else happens multiple times....rather than your frivolous claim of me posting same for some half a dozen times, if you can prove that i have posted this article more than once than i will delete the thread and unreservedly apologise else you would publicly apologise to me......even last time, i may have posted it as an extension to some other thread.
Now please put your money where your mouth is. :cheers:

The Atlantic Incident was nothing less than an act of war and it was murder on a state level. Unprofessional to shoot down an unarmed, defenceless aircraft in peace time. Yes it was peace time. The plane was shot after the war and was shot near the South border.

The Atlantic Incident was nothing less than an act of war and it was murder on a state level. Unprofessional to shoot down an unarmed, defenceless aircraft in peace time. Yes it was peace time. The plane was shot after the war and was shot near the South border.
The BJP government of Vajpayee was under pressure after losing so many soldiers andtwo or three aircraft during the Kargil conflict , the coffin scandal was an insult to injury.... the Indians had to do something to salvage themselves thus decided to target the Atlantique, only Indians could pride themselves by shooting a slow unarmed aircraft the size of an airliner....and Vajpayee posed with the wreckage for that Kodak moment.
But payback is a b*tch....the MiG pilot who shot down the Atlantique, some times later had to eject from his aircraft and broke his back, the poor bugger died a painful death six months later.

are still hurting

Ok if you say so then we are hurt, if so then why are you crying as if you were the one who ejected:crazy_pilot:

"In August 1999, Indian .Pakistan hostilities were at a peak,"

Kargil was over on July 4th when your army sent your PM begging to Washington

What was your PM doing with Bill Clinton, at a time when you were in Russian block!?
Truth is your army was not willing to go to front line, after witnessing dead soldiers being shipped to Dehli like dead cattle. That's why Americans come to your rescue and they always have and will continue to do so in future!
Don't forget, all of your air-force refused to fly, when Nichikata was arrested.
How could you believe, that a hungry army is any bit willing to go at war vs. fearless army of Pakistan!
Your army comprise of folks, who are rejected else where in India, whereas Pak army is the first choice of any Pakistani kid. You should be realistic while visualizing any war scenario.

if you can prove that i have posted this article more than once than i will delete the thread and unreservedly apologise else you would publicly apologise to me......even last time, i may have posted it as an extension to some other thread.
Now please put your money where your mouth is. :cheers:

EatCrow.jpg

Google not working in your city?
Take a good look at this thread from 2009 . YOU are the one who has started that thread!!!
Then read the 1st sentence onwards!!!!!
Now spend some time thinking of some mealy mouthed excuses.... From your online personality, you are not man enough to back up words with actions...

2009 thread:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/incredible-indian-air-force.38972/

Here's the same tale from July 2016, Author Windjammer:
The Pilots Who Bombed And Won Tiger Hill For India During Kargil War

Another version of the same story, dated Aug. 2016 by the same renowned expert , Windjammer. :
What made IAF Stand down in Kargil

I lost interest in humiliating this person any more. Feel free to insult her/it/whatever....

Last edited:
What was your PM doing with Bill Clinton, at a time when you were in Russian block!?
Truth is your army was not willing to go to front line, after witnessing dead soldiers being shipped to Dehli like dead cattle. That's why Americans come to your rescue and they always have and will continue to do so in future!
Don't forget, all of your air-force refused to fly, when Nichikata was arrested.
How could you believe, that a hungry army is any bit willing to go at war vs. fearless army of Pakistan!
Your army comprise of folks, who are rejected else where in India, whereas Pak army is the first choice of any Pakistani kid. You should be realistic while visualizing any war scenario.

Spare me the 1 Muslim == 10 Hindus BS
Why limit your attack to Kargil ?

There is no Russia block after the cold war

keep your BS to yourself, after your airforce cowardly attacked the unarmed PN aircraft, i guess you assume all was normal and it was your PM which first asked Bill Clinton to get involved else as it's a fact Pakistan had Indians by the throat.

:rofl: - whatever floats your boat

Spare me the 1 Muslim == 10 Hindus BS
Why limit your attack to Kargil ?

There is no Russia block after the cold war

Why you limit your march to Kargil, when according to your belief Pakistan had attacked you?
1Pakistani=10Inidans is your claim. This is taught in Indian army text books, this is why India army need 10 time more fire power, this is what Indian parliament talk about while approving 10 times more defence budget.

Back
Top Bottom