What's new

Scotland Yard probe against Altaf Hussain: Updates & Discussions.

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Altaf-Hussain-480x238.jpg

LONDON - The London Metropolitan Police has interrogated two leaders of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and has recovered important archives as well as high-valued diamonds and jewellery from two bank lockers, a private television channel reported on Monday.

According to sources, police had tracked the details of the lockers while conducting a search operation in the houses of Altaf Hussain and a relative of his.

The sources said the London police had compiled a report based on solid evidence against the MQM chief and sent it to the Crown Prosecution Service.

The Crown Prosecution Service is responsible for prosecuting criminal cases investigated by the police in England and Wales. The sources added that the MQM chief would be part of the interrogative process after the government lawyers’ response.

Two former leaders of the political party provided firm proof to the London police which helped the officials in their investigation. Police officials also claimed that £1 million or more were also recovered during the raid.

The London Metropolitan Police and the Crown Prosecution Services will present a progress report on the Imran Farooq murder case before British Home Secretary Theresa May today (Tuesday).

The Crown Prosecution Services will hold a special session with the top police officials before meeting the home secretary. Earlier, the MQM chief voluntarily stepped down from his post on June 30 after the raid conducted by the London police on his residence but retracted his resignation within six hours. - See more at: Scotland Yard finds significant evidence against Altaf Hussain | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

pakistani media sucks, 1 million pound is the worth of property owned by some guy related to MQM not altaf hussain and it has nothing got to do with imran farooq's murder case

All those people who are showing much sympathy with Dr. Imran Farooq they said to him biggest culprit in 1992 ... They malign to 3 persons that MQM 3 ka tola hai Altaf Hussain-Imran Farooq-Saleem Shahzad ... Today they have become sagey bhai of Imran Farooq ... Imran Farooq was founder leader of MQM & he had gone to London after 7th year of operation ..........

All those people who are showing much sympathy with Dr. Imran Farooq they said to him biggest culprit in 1992 ... They malign to 3 persons that MQM 3 ka tola hai Altaf Hussain-Imran Farooq-Saleem Shahzad ... Today they have become sagey bhai of Imran Farooq ... Imran Farooq was founder leader of MQM & he had gone to London after 7th year of operation ..........

pakistanis always will think pro feudalism, feudals guide pakistani minds

there is no way pakistan can get out of this lanat till one century atleast

lol .. true that , Imran Farooq was the hard liner and 92 operation the estabilishment pointed him as the culprit now we have sudden new found love for the shaheed , these people serioulsy have quadruple standards of every thing.

I hope they charge him with murder based on evidence.

bassed on what evidence?
only your day dreamings?

Altaf Hussain kay khilaf corruption ki nahi Murder Evidence mili hai.. thank God it wasn't in Pakistan or they would have uttered the same khuarafaat that it is politically motivated.

bhai woh evidence kiya hai zara share tu kareen?lol

Itna mota taza bakra kab tak khair manaye ga bachoo...

571287-murderknife-1372744929-860-640x480.jpg

UK murder probe: Altaf claims global conspiracy hatched against him

KARACHI: Declaring accusations levelled against him in the Imran Farooq murder case as false and terming them part of an international conspiracy against him, Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain said early Sunday morning that he was stepping down on moral grounds as he wanted to clear his name from the case.
Altaf decided to hand over the party’s affairs to the Rabita Committee. Workers and members of the committee, however, requested him to take back his decision. A few hours later, Altaf retracted his decision much to the delight of party workers.
“My fault is that I have raised my voice against feudals, extremists and the Taliban,” Altaf said. “In the eyes of Britain, I may not be a leader but for my own people, I am one.”
Later during the day, a delegation of the party submitted a petition in the British Deputy High Commission, and carried out a protest over the government’s step.
In his speech, Altaf admitted that the Scotland Yard and London Metropolitan Police raided his house. “They were in my house for several hours and they took away several things,” he said. Altaf alleged that the British government and its establishment were after his life and wanted to kill him.
“The agencies should arrest the killers of Imran Farooq and refrain from conspiring against me,” he said, adding that he was prepared to fight his case in court.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 1st, 2013.

Imran Farooq, Saleem Shehzad and Altaf Hussain is a band of murderers. No sympathy, just ruthless justice be served to all 3.

secret evidence not provided by bbc , only pakistani media knows it

its discussting, one sided prapoganda!
even though he isnt is a holy innocent leader, but who else is in pakistan, if we put the dam morality as the leadership issue?
i just want to know, where is dam evidence?
10 threads, same underlinings without proves?

Back
Top Bottom