What's new

Score! Largest copper reserve in China found in Tibet

any article or report on the oil found ?

In Chinese, from official government media:

"去年,在藏北的伦坡拉盆地,中国新星石油公司终于在藏北高原打出了原油。据公司副总经理周佰修介绍,伦坡拉盆地含油气远景资源量为1亿至1.5亿吨,目前已获探明储量300万吨,一个储量上千万吨的中型油田已具雏型。目前,有关伦坡拉盆地油田的开采规划正在紧张地进行中。"
Link: ??? ???

Rough translation: Last year, at Northern Tibet Lunpola Basin, a Chinese oil company drilled raw oil. According to the vice manager, the basin contains 100 to 150 million tons of oil/gas resources, with 3 million tons charted. An oil field is already being constructed and further development is in progress.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

hope tibetans benefit a little from this
That depends on how successfully they intergrate into mainstream Chinese society. As of now, they lack behind in education, which makes a large percentage of them unsuitable for the modern workforce. Oil/gas exploration and extraction require educated workers.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Chinese,

At least, Pay the royalty to Tibetans fully.
As long as they are Chinese citizens, they will benefit. If you mean those few grumpy ones in India, they can crawl into a bush and starve.

Tibetans like Uighurs are already sucking on the Chinese bloodlines like African americans sucking on the assimilation policies and taking free housing and extra money and extra placements in university. They are allowed as many children as they want despite the 1 child chinese policy and are given government positions reserved for minorities. If the Chinese give more you can only ask the native Hans not to sh1t themselves with anger.

I dont know why some of my fellow indians bring tibet into every chinese thread.
I guess these people have no value for our largest trading partner and the $100bn trade we do.

This is great news for india anyways as the chinese were buying up every copper and oil mine in africa and consuming it all.
Now the prices will be more competitive.

I dont know why some of my fellow indians bring tibet into every chinese thread.
I guess these people have no value for our largest trading partner and the $100bn trade we do.

This is great news for india anyways as the chinese were buying up every copper and oil mine in africa and consuming it all.
Now the prices will be more competitive.

the reasonable logic is that there are many anti-china guys from many countries like US, Vietnom, filipine, exile tibetan.. disguise indian fans. they wanna instigate hatred between india and china. their purpose is mainly to borrow India hands to counter china. they just want china and india constrain one another. just like US helped china to constrained Soviet, after soviet collapsed, then turned to constrained China. they wanna constrained any big country.

Back
Top Bottom