What's new

Scientists watch glowing molecules form memories in real time.

WTF you mean by that....
if you don't know how to talk then don't quote ...:sick:
and keep your BS to yourself, nobody is interested in replying you...

indian girl with scorpion or snake will mean only one thing, black india magic like kali

indian girl with scorpion or snake will mean only one thing, black india magic like kali
ya........ and what does your avatar says..desert....go, play with your sand castle...don't waste our time..

i said you meant and not my brain
Baby if those scientists end up making a medicine for memory loss and god forbid if you suffer from Alzheimer's soon then that medicine will be tested on your brain too.Lol.
And every human being has the same "kinda" a brain atleast structurally,biologically and molecularly.
What were you trying to prove????

Baby if those scientists end up making a medicine for memory loss and god forbid if you suffer from Alzheimer's soon then that medicine will be tested on your brain too.Lol.
And every human being has the same "kinda" a brain atleast structurally,biologically and molecularly.
What were you trying to prove????

baby? lol! but i don't know what are you trying to say whats that related to my post?

im joking by the way no need to get personal here

She's half Indian....so I assume you are half Indian too.
Lol.

yeah point is she knows nothing about india, she wasn't groomed up in india

baby? lol! but i don't know what are you trying to say whats that related to my post?

im joking by the way no need to get personal here

So I guess wasted my time typing that post.It seems to have wooshed over your head.
And thanks for clearing the air.
And baby is my pet word.

So I guess wasted my time making typing that post.It seems to have wooshed over your head.
And thanks for clearing the air.
And baby is my pet word.

im not here for bitch fight

Back
Top Bottom