What's new

School Girl allegedly Gang Raped by CRPF Personnel and three others in UP

I think this rape thing is spreading like a virus. I don't know what's the guys r thinking.. Cant they spend 500-1000 & get payed sex? Destroying lives of every person concerned. Parents girls & rapists both parties get destroyed.
And idiots who r fighting over your country and my country, if you can't send your sister/wife alone to market after 7pm or after dark than we all r in the same boat.
We r just more vigilant thats all. Cause of which get less rapes. I know about india punjab telling from personal experience. Do t know how it is in pakistan.

I agree with you but I will also state that you as a Pakistani also have much to work for in Pakistan.

If you speak of lynch mobs in India you will also have to talk about the lynching of Mashal Khan in Pakistan.

If you speak of gangrapes in India you will also have to speak of the gangrape of Mukhtaran bibi in Pakistan.

India and Pakistan have a long way to become harmonious societies.

The difference is the Pakistani state is stepping up to protect it people, be it Bibi Asia's case or others where the SC Judge gave the nut mullah's the finger and set her free.. Your state is siding with the mob.. oh wait your state is the mob.

Indian film-maker Daniel Shravan suggests legalising ‘rape without violence’
Activists slam comments, say Shravan looking for cheap publicity

Published: December 04, 2019 18:29Karuna Madan, Correspondent
rape and murder of a veterinary doctor in Hyderabad last week.

lg.php

“Rape is not a serious thing, but murder is inexcusable. The government should legalise rape without violence for the safety of women. It seems to be the only way rape victims can be protected from murder,” Shravan said, in a now-deleted post.

lg.php

The film-maker said that women should “cooperate with rapists and carry condoms” with them.

“If you are about to get raped, hand over a condom to the rapist and cooperate with him while he fulfils his sexual desire. That way he will not try to harm you,” Shravan added.

He made a few more bizarre suggestions to stop rape-related murders. He said the Indian society and women’s organisations were the main culprits behind the brutal murders of rape victims.

“The society as well as the government is frightening rapists. This is not the way. The girls above the age of 18 should be educated about rape. The girls should never deny sexual desires of men. Especially Indian girls should be aware of sex education like carrying condoms and dental dams after the age of 18,” he said.

He went to the extent of saying that instead of objecting to rape, a woman should “readily” accept the situation.

“The rapists are not finding a way to fulfil their bodily desires and therefore, they get these killing thoughts. An evil thought provokes crime like murder. Better women should accept rape and not fight it,” Shravan said.

The film-maker said it was foolish of the government to assume that rape laws will deter the incidents of rape in the country.

“It is foolishness of the government to think that killing Veerappan will control smuggling, killing Osama Bin Laden will control terrorism. In the same way, the laws against rape can’t control rapes,” he said.

Shravan’s comments not only infuriated the social media users but also invited the wrath of women and child rights activists.

vipra shrivastava@Vipra_s

https://twitter.com/Vipra_s/status/1202072727533826049

Just when you thought it can't get worse for women. #Danielshravan

7:50 AM - Dec 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

77 people are talking about this

“It is sad to know that an educated person is giving these insane ideas. Some of the content that he posted on social media is in Telugu. But a few statements that he made in English are horrible. He has exposed his sick mindset,” women rights activist Shashi Sharma told Gulf News.

Activist Anjana Bala also slammed Shravan for his derogatory post. He said the film-maker should immediately visit a psychiatrist.

Chinmayi Sripaada

✔@Chinmayi

https://twitter.com/Chinmayi/status/1201746029118312449

Ideas going around.
Some of this content is in Telugu. Basically the ideas these men have given is - cooperate and offer condoms to prevent murder after rape, women’s organizations are the reason for rape.
Rape is not heinous, murder is.

10:12 AM - Dec 3, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

898 people are talking about this

“He sounds like a pervert. I cannot believe what he said. It is not a joke to talk about rape and rape victims like this. A person with sound brain cannot utter such rubbish. He needs to see a psychiatrist,” Bala told Gulf News.

Sharma accused Daniel of seeking “cheap publicity.”

“I guess we should ignore his comments totally because this looks like a cheap publicity stunt. He is a small time film-maker and maybe he is seeking his two minutes of fame,” Sharma added.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/ind...s-legalising-rape-without-violence-1.68253109

I will not dispute your logic.
Every day 91 women girls being raped "reported" actual numbers are very high......

You can't argue with me with facts.......since you people are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

I think this rape thing is spreading like a virus. I don't know what's the guys r thinking.. Cant they spend 500-1000 & get payed sex? Destroying lives of every person concerned. Parents girls & rapists both parties get destroyed.
And idiots who r fighting over your country and my country, if you can't send your sister/wife alone to market after 7pm or after dark than we all r in the same boat.
We r just more vigilant thats all. Cause of which get less rapes. I know about india punjab telling from personal experience. Do t know how it is in pakistan.
Bollywood,
Alcohol,
Hind Nationalism....

Superior class syndrom

are the main reasons....

this place called harayana is in this shit hole province yeah? seems like whole province belongs in a massive reeducation camp. watch this video, i cant believe wtf i am seeing. btw a vietnamese girl sent me this video so the whole world sees the backward shit hole for what it is and all brown men get a bad reputation.

very bad such things are happening, it is happening in pakistan too , so better discuss that first . some people find solace in discussing rape of small indian children .
yesterday i read about two five year old pakistani girls raped and killed by unknown rapists , a five year boy was killed and raped , what is wrong with those people who discuss only indian rape cases ? is it not your duty to discuss your own problems first ?
As compare to India we have minimal in that kind of crime

As man I am also afraid of India because of rape

these men do it because of power not because sex

As man I am also afraid of India because of rape

these men do it because of power not because sex

hmmm.. me think as average indian looks like toxic waste... no woman in their right minds would want them

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom