What's new

School Girl allegedly Gang Raped by CRPF Personnel and three others in UP

Mirzapur :

A 15-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gangraped by four men, including a CRPF jawan in Uttar Pradesh's Mirzapur district, police said on Wednesday. The incident took place on Monday night when the high school student was allegedly called by one of the accused, who along with three others took her to a forest and gang-raped her, they said. An FIR was registered by the victim's father on Tuesday at Haliya police station under various sections including Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, Inspector Davidar Shukla said.

He said the accused had called the girl's mother on Monday night at 10 pm but when the girl came out of her house, they forced her in their vehicle and drove towards Halia forest.

Seeing this, the villagers informed the police. When the accused were returning with the girl a few hours later, police caught them and took the five including the victim to the police station, he said.

Those arrested includes Mahendra Kumar Yadav, a CRPF jawan, Ganesh Prasad Bind, Lovkush Pal and Jai Prakash Maurya, who is said to be the son of a former jailor.

Mirzapur Superintendent of Police Dharamveer Singh said the four accused and the victim will sent for medical examination.

The matter is being probed, he added.

https://www.newsnation.in/amp/crime...irzapur-246308.html?__twitter_impression=true
ph.png

Another day another rape....India is truly on the way to become super power of rape and lynching....

retards on one hand patrolling streets to protect cows while on same roads their own women being raped by their own country men....

@jamahir

I will not dispute your logic.

cold hard facts are difficult to dispute...

I agree with you but I will also state that you as a Pakistani also have much to work for in Pakistan.

If you speak of lynch mobs in India you will also have to talk about the lynching of Mashal Khan in Pakistan.

If you speak of gangrapes in India you will also have to speak of the gangrape of Mukhtaran bibi in Pakistan.

India and Pakistan have a long way to become harmonious societies.

I agree with you but I will also state that you as a Pakistani also have much to work for in Pakistan.

If you speak of lynch mobs in India you will also have to talk about the lynching of Mashal Khan in Pakistan.

If you speak of gangrapes in India you will also have to speak of the gangrape of Mukhtaran bibi in Pakistan.

Come on dont be an Indiot, there exists no comparison. First Mashal Khan was not from a minority community and he and its lynchers were both muslims, secondly, all the lynchers and rapists are rotting in jail irrespective of their political affinity to ruling party PTI unlike the lynchers of Pehlu Khan and other victims who are roaming free chanting Jai shri Ram. Thirdly, you probably have more lynchings and rapes per day that we have had commulative in years! so dont make useless comparisons. We have our problems like you do too but we are not obsessed with you and our politicians dont use Endia as a theme to win elections every now and then. Go back and check out Arnab Goswami, Shekhar Gupta and Rishabh Gulati and then tell us who is obsessed with whom!

Last edited:
Mirzapur :

A 15-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gangraped by four men, including a CRPF jawan in Uttar Pradesh's Mirzapur district, police said on Wednesday. The incident took place on Monday night when the high school student was allegedly called by one of the accused, who along with three others took her to a forest and gang-raped her, they said. An FIR was registered by the victim's father on Tuesday at Haliya police station under various sections including Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, Inspector Davidar Shukla said.

He said the accused had called the girl's mother on Monday night at 10 pm but when the girl came out of her house, they forced her in their vehicle and drove towards Halia forest.

Seeing this, the villagers informed the police. When the accused were returning with the girl a few hours later, police caught them and took the five including the victim to the police station, he said.

Those arrested includes Mahendra Kumar Yadav, a CRPF jawan, Ganesh Prasad Bind, Lovkush Pal and Jai Prakash Maurya, who is said to be the son of a former jailor.

Mirzapur Superintendent of Police Dharamveer Singh said the four accused and the victim will sent for medical examination.

The matter is being probed, he added.

https://www.newsnation.in/amp/crime...irzapur-246308.html?__twitter_impression=true
ph.png
RIP poor little soul .

I hope the ones involved get punished properly.

don't forget google trend which country searches maximum for certain type of videos .
Most of our people are not good at computer and IT stuff unlike in west and Bharat were people put website directly into browser search, anyone who desires to watch this kind of stuff just googles it,hence this number.Warna jis mulk mai sai 80 lakh loog aik raped aurat ke video search kartey hain,us kai pass haq nahi kai wo dosro kai mutaliq aese baat karein.

Mishal Khan case was a single incident like Mukhtaran bibi, lynching and rape epidemic in India is on other level you can't compare the two.

Another Indian deflecting from the problem as usual, and you act so surprised that rape is ingrained in your culture.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom