What's new

School bus accident kills 15 Students in China(RIP)

Xracer

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1213201128509l.jpg

BEIJING: Authorities in eastern China said Tuesday 15 primary school children were killed when the bus they were travelling in rolled into a river, in the latest fatal accident involving students.

The crash comes just days after China's cabinet published draft regulations aimed at improving school bus safety after the deaths of 19 children in an overcrowded, nine-seater bus sparked a nationwide outcry.

The latest accident happened in Jiangsu province's Shouxian town after dark on Monday evening, a local Communist Party committee spokesman told AFP.

"The bus rolled over into the river," said the spokesman, who refused to be named. "15 died in this accident, and I don't know how many are in critical condition," he added.

He refused to say how many children were on the bus at the time, but the official Xinhua news agency said the vehicle was carrying 29 students and had a maximum capacity of 52 people, so was not overloaded.

According to Xinhua, the bus fell into the river after trying to avoid a small vehicle, but the exact cause of the accident is still unknown.
Rip to Our Brothers:cry:may their souls rest in peace

RIP. Populations in the countryside are not concentrated enough to justify schools nearby, and not all schools are rich, so they either made do with whatever transports that is offered or have to take the kids to and from schools themselves.

Number of home-tutored children is also decreasing as parents clearly realised that they cannot be competitive to modern education system and institutions.

Very sad to see this children are the most b'ful gift god has given to mankind

i blame the talibans

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

dawood ibrahim is responsible

i blame the talibans

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

dawood ibrahim is responsible

How can you be sarcastic where innocent little babies are involved in a fatal accident?
RIP dear ones.

Very sad news!

My thoughts with the families and may the children rest in peace.

Chinese traffic regulations sucks big time as a whole. Plenty of rules, but people don't follow them.

No need for such a thread

RIP.

Asians are high ranking in accidents, India, China and pakistan have highest accident rates.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

No need for such a thread

RIP.

Asians are high ranking in accidents, India, China and pakistan have highest accident rates.

China must spent more times and funds to improve your traffic! it's terrible! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom