What's new

SC orders action against army officers who ‘engaged in political activity’ during the Faizabad dharn

If you are referring to Panama Case, then let me set the record straight, the dharna happened in last quarter of 2017 and the Panama case was already decided in july 2017, and NS was sent home, so i would not say that Dharna was to divert attention from any case, cuz the court verdict has declared the purposes of dharna plus the culprits are also identified.
Dear, it was far from over. The PMLN was in power and was under pressure with upcoming elections. All that was a deliberate attempt malign army and create situation of uncertainty. That is where the thug politicians thrive.

Thats great, cuz u know, it was his excellency, the interior minister who called upon army, and you also know his aims for calling the army, so kindly approach the court and prove your claims there with solid evidence, so that real culprits according to you must be punished. I mean what is stopping you?
Nothing apart from the fact that i didnt went to court to prove NS is guilty or that army is innocent. :) Why would i change it now. I do hope however that is SC declared that army was out of line and hold the officers involved along with the ministers who pushed army into it accountable, the government do its job and arrest all involved. This is what i will want and support.

Having said all this @Arsalan , i am still waiting for your response, the question i asked from you in Post no. 2 of the same thread.

Let me ask the question again.

Alright, @Arsalan since its your claim that its not a KINGDOM anymore, and a true Democracy, thats why you guys voted for PTI, so plz. tell me will PTI govt follow the SC order and take action against army officers involved in Faizabad Sit in?? After all you yourself said in Aleem Khan's case punish him if proven guilty, i hope you know that, its Court's order, that makes someone guilty or not guilty.. right na...Will PTI govt respect the court order and take action???

A straight question... requires straight answer...
YES! They ABSOLUTELY should do it. If court declares them guilty and sentences them, the government must at all cost act and arrest those involved and punish them as per the country's law. No compromise. Again, this is what i will WANT from the PTI government and support.

Straight enough sir? :)

YES! They ABSOLUTELY should do it. If court declares them guilty and sentences them, the government must at all cost act and arrest those involved and punish them as per the country's law. No compromise. Again, this is what i will WANT from the PTI government and support.

Straight enough sir? :)

Do you see that outcome realistically happening?

Do you see that outcome realistically happening?
I do. I feel that we are FINALLY moving in right direction. No matter how late we are and how slow we seem to be still, its the right direction. Things wont go worst from here.

I do. I feel that we are FINALLY moving in right direction. No matter how late we are and how slow we seem to be still, its the right direction. Things wont go worst from here.

If that happens, then for the first time, I would have a reason to be optimistic about Pakistan's trajectory, and happy to admit it too.

If that happens, then for the first time, I would have a reason to be optimistic about Pakistan's trajectory, and happy to admit it too.
Chlain ge,, will tag you when and if it happens then :)

Things wont go worst from here.
1700032076510.png

That aged like fresh milk.

so the case is now going to go to hell

just like the Hamood ur Rehman Commission
and as per Bajwa, the Army wasn't to blame for the debacle

No according to law made in the PMLN government in 2016, every commission's report will be published with any approval.

1700036193971.png

Rules for Commission of Inquiry were further developed in PTI government in 2020:

1700036537035.png

Last edited:
No according to law made in the PMLN government in 2016, every commission's report will be published with any approval.

View attachment 1015376

Rules for Commission of Inquiry were further developed in PTI government in 2020:

View attachment 1015394
there must me some clause where the report can be classified as sensitive and not published.

But if not, then lets wait and see
its only two months

Back
Top Bottom