What's new

Save Pakistan From The Vulgar Indian Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are back

Missed you buddy :-)
thanks mate.
actually I am always here, just not as consistent as earlier.

btw, I wanted to say this for a long time-
'Hats off to your sarcasm mate'. :police:
your posts are full of humour and are a treat to read :lol:

thanks mate.
actually I am always here, just not as consistent as earlier.

btw, I wanted to say this for a long time-
'Hats off to your sarcasm mate'. :police:
your posts are full of humour and are a treat to read :lol:

thanks man :)

So, your culture is inferior and morally corrupt than Indian culture. thanks for clarifying.

I don't blame you for the misinterpretation of my post, you are a prime example of an inferior product of the inferior culture I was speaking about.

Of course I do uncle....gee thanks for the support :sad: LOL miss ya! Hope ramadan is going well :D

I shudder to think what those around you must have to go through - a Kashmiri Cow that fasts is grumpy, her empty tummy aches with rumbling sounds & when the Iftar breaks she runs to the Iftar table quicker than Usain Bolt ! :fie:

I shudder to think what those around you must have to go through - a Kashmiri Cow that fasts is grumpy, her empty tummy aches with rumbling sounds & when the Iftar breaks she runs to the Iftar table quicker than Usain Bolt ! :fie:
Ramadan mubarak yaar :-)

Your country is an artificial product of Britishers & Mughuls. In fact your name is imported from out of that land.

Pakistan's name is made up of Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sind, BalochisTAN so it has everything to do with the region. Learn proper history not bharat verma or swami or Indian army taught history.

There were always Khalsas, Afghans, Sindhus, Persians, Chinese, etc. Some countries who imported name of their religion and country should not talk big.

I can say,

Google it up...Why would I post off topic when even you didn't proved your claims.

lol,

As I said, Pakistan is just a artificially created name that has taken bits and pieces of land from a the neighbors, just like the newly formed islamic state.

In the same poem, Iqbal also says "Cheeno Arab hamara".

So don't get trolled by the heading.

Each one should mind their own business. There is too much discussion about "mine is bigger than thine".

I wonder why an Indian poster would have issues with Pakistaniyat in 2014.

Now if you were a 80 years old baba (I doubt it), then you may be living in the glorious past of British India.

Is that the case?
He wanted China?

lol,

As I said, Pakistan is just a artificially created name that has taken bits and pieces of land from a the neighbors, just like the newly formed islamic state.

Says the guy from a country that is an artificial product of Britishers & it's name is imported from outside...:crazy::crazy::lol:

Watch any local language news in India and no language uses India.everyone uses bharat.you are revealing your stupidity.bharat is as widely used in India as the name India is used

Question anyone who is out of this region, "where is Bharat?" and 99% will fail to answer this question. Forget about India even many Pakistanis know what is Bharat but I' am talking about promoting & usage of this name across the globe.

Anyways lets get back to topic.

I don't blame you for the misinterpretation of my post, you are a prime example of an inferior product of the inferior culture I was speaking about.
Ya. And I am the one who is crying my culture is dying and changing because of other neighborhood culture.

He wanted China?

Bhai sahib,

Iqbal was pan-Islamist.

So obviously he had claims on China, Arabian region, AND India.

Not in a modern nation state way.

But more about equality and love and unity of Muslims across many many regions.

Unfortunately that idea is more "philosophical", and it becomes horrible when you try to convert it into reality now in 2014.

So understand poetry in its own context and you will be safe.

Ya. And I am the one who is crying my culture is dying and changing because of other neighborhood culture.

And again, where did I ever claim what you just imposed on me? On the contrary I very firmly believe that if my culture is weak enough to be overtaken by an inferior and morally corrupt culture then it does not deserve to be followed......what it means is that I am confident of the strength of my culture.

Bhai sahib,

Iqbal was pan-Islamist.

So obviously he had claims on China, Arabian region, AND India.

Not in a modern nation state way.

But more about equality and love and unity of Muslims across many many regions.

Unfortunately that idea is more "philosophical", and it becomes horrible when you try to convert it into reality now in 2014.

So understand poetry in its own context and you will be safe.
So philosophically and ideologically such muslims have intention to take china???What has china got to do with islam it was never even under muslim rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom