What's new

SAVE NBC'S "OUTSOURCED"

Nah there were quite a lot of "other" viewers like my family :lol:. However the show's ratings went down after the first couple of episodes. Shame that it only lasted for a season. :P

shows rating had to go down as after some episodes they moved it to 1030
i am sure if it is not renewed by NBC then TBS will take it

The trailer is funny. So stereotypical but not in a bad way.

Will watch the series when I get the time. I think there is some exaggeration there.

Do they also talk of the famous equation 35=10? ;)

I actually hope it gets cancelled. It's not funny at all.

Well guys if u really want to watch a quality sitcom
Then watch How I Met Your Mother
I heard that its season 6 will start tomorrow in India , on Star World

Though I have already watched the entire season online thanks to Sidereel.com

The trailer is funny. So stereotypical but not in a bad way.

Will watch the series when I get the time. I think there is some exaggeration there.

Do they also talk of the famous equation 35=10? ;)

Actually thats a common logical equation taught to an average call centre employee in India

Well guys if u really want to watch a quality sitcom
Then watch How I Met Your Mother
I heard that its season 6 will start tomorrow in India , on Star World

Though I have already watched the entire season online thanks to Sidereel.com

ya already watched that
also watched two and half men, big bang theory, 30 Rock
these are some of the best shows ever...also scrubs and friends were very good too.

That was awesome!!!! Great video. :cheers: Not just in Microsoft, Intel, Google, Citi bank, Barclays Capital, NASA or IBM but Indians should work everywhere.

Lol now the show is cancelled...Better outsource the cast to real Indians not some American Indians or British indians....

And outsource the behind the screen work to Indians they will run this show till u say stop it as they keep running the serials in Indian TV for atleast 4 years

Lol now the show is cancelled...Better outsource the cast to real Indians not some American Indians or British indians....

And outsource the behind the screen work to Indians they will run this show till u say stop it as they keep running the serials in Indian TV for atleast 4 years

Have a sense of humor :rolleyes:

I doubt anyone (Americans & Aussies) would watch it when badly dubbed on an Indian Soap Opera channel.

I like the big bang theory. But its kinda sad they cancelled outsourcing. It did have its moments.

Back
Top Bottom