What's new

Saudis forces mass on Jordanian, Iraqi borders and Turkey, Syria reinforce

1) Saudi Arabia NEVER demanded democracy in other countries, specially not Syria.
2) If Umayyad, Abbasid, Ottoman or Safavid dynasties exist today, what do you think their citizens would be called? They would be called by the dynasty name. Its a name not an identity, not all people have identity issues like the mythical IRANIC race.

please just tell me the name of one country which is named or called by the name of its governors or dynasty ... except SA ...

what is this smell ! :flame:

do you need water !? :meeting:

do u looking around u !?
maybe u r the source of this smell . .

nosweat.gif

:rofl: :rofl: the world vs Syria, could it get any better? This is why i love being Syrian, because the whole world is against you, and still manage to win the war after a year and half, they send terrorists, they pay them, they bomb buildings, slaughter innocent people and blame the government, and SYRIANS still VICTORIOUS. LONG LIVE SYRIA ALASAD.

I LOVE THIS VIDEO :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudi forces on high alert

Islamabad—As per international reports King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud has cautioned Saudi Arabia’s security forces to ‘high alert’ level. This promptness has reportedly been necessitated because of what has been described as “turbulent situation” in the region.

The King issued the order to Kingdom’s forces and ministries of defence and interior as well, report adds. A media outlet has even published the copies of King’s order in its June 28, 2012 issue.

Will they cover it live on any channel? Popcorn time :pop:

I LOVE THIS VIDEO :D

i think u have mistake , u wrong the thread dude ..

maybe u want paste this vid in famous thread [ stupid funny all over world ] right !?

and plz can u tell me what the amazing in the wars !!!?

i don't know some people how thinking
undecided.gif
. .

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this. It's so entertaining watching sh** hit the roof... One more serving please :pop: :cheers:

Ah yeah i have heard you talk for more then a year......

Did anyone hear the rumors of the king's death? maybe that's why Saudi is on red alert, the emergency status ?
You sure have a big mouth for someone who is about to be exterminated.
We are not in a hurry, however, by the end of this year I seriously doubt that you would be still be alive to post in this forum:coffee:

welcome Mr.STUPIDITY , we missing u
lol.gif
. .

do u want to join us ??

hehehhe dumb and dumber
rofl.gif
Hey... In this thread I am pro you....

On a lighter note: Did you really miss stupidity or me? Stupidity already lives within you. I am the doctor who sometimes visits you for counseling :D

By the way.... let's not get me started, you'll need to summon up all of the divine intervention you can muster, and a very advanced dictionary to counter my rant. :) Cheers!

You sure have a big mouth for someone who is about to be exterminated.
We are not in a hurry, however, by the end of this year I seriously doubt that you would be still be alive to post in this forum:coffee:

keep talking, last year you said the same thing :wave:, i hope God gives you long age to see the fall of Alasad, because that wont happen in long time NEVER.

i think u have mistake , u wrong the thread dude ..

maybe u want paste this vid in famous thread [ stupid funny all over world ] right !?

and plz can u tell me what the amazing in the wars !!!?

i don't know some people how thinking
undecided.gif
. .

You're the one who loves wars, sending your terrorists and now you put your army on border, what the heck? Syrians don't want war, but if war is to come to us, we are ready.

Back
Top Bottom